Chapter 24

Hey guys here comes chapter 24

Please vote

Please comment

Sharon’s POV

I quietly had my dinner without speaking much I was only concentrating on what could be the escape plan, with so many guards around and Ashton is always with me how can I escape? How can I run away from him? I looked at Martha and she smiled I guess she understood what I was thinking, I smiled back weakly.

“I am done” I said.

“Ok Martha, get her medicines” he said.

“Ok Sir” said Martha and left the dining area.

“I am done too” he said and got I followed him as usual.

We entered the hall and sat on the couch I again started thinking about the escape plan get out of here hardly seems possible to me but I guess Martha really have a great plan I can tell she is very confident about it I have to know the plan as soon as possible.

“I am sorry” said Ashton  interrupting my thoughts.

“What?” I asked I was very busy in my thoughts so I couldn’t hear what he said.

“I am sorry for what I did” he said again.

I wanted to hit him in his face with the vase and smash his face, kill him but instead I said “It’s ok”.

“Mam your medicine” said Martha and handed the medicine to me with a glass of water.

“Thanks” I said.

“Martha have you done all the preparation I asked you to do?” asked Ashton.

“Yes sir it’s done” said Martha.

I was confused I didn't know what they were talking about what preparations? What’s done? What is going on? I wanted to know what is going on I was having a really bad feeling for this I desperately wanted to know, but how? Was the question so I kept quiet and listened to their conversation.

“Is everything done?” asked Ashton.

“Almost Sir” said Martha.

“What do you mean by almost” he shouted.

“I need everything done before the end of the week” he shouted again.

“I am trying Sir” said Martha in apologetic tone.

“Don’t try just do it” he said harshly.

“Yes sir” said Martha.