Chapter 5

Hey guys here comes the new chapter.

Hope you guys like it.

Please vote and comment please

Thanks :)

Two huge men were standing near the huge door as we arrived near the door, the open the door and greeted us, I didn’t reply them, I didn't want to talk to anyone I just wanted to go back to Jason and my mom. They don’t know how I am? And in what condition I am in.

After entering the mansion I saw a large room, I guess that was the Hall, it was beautiful, there was a huge chandelier, the floor was made of wood it was shinny and perfect, the walls were pastel white and huge paintings were hanging on the wall. In the corner of the hall were the stairs.

“Sir, the room is ready” said a women, I guess she was the maid.

“Thank you Martha” said Ashton. I was quiet and busy in my thoughts about Jason when Ashton interrupted me by saying “Ready to see your room”. I didn't say anything again I just hated to talk to him.

“I will take that as ‘Yes’” he said. Yea off course you will, you moron. I said in my mind. He roughly grabbed my hand and was walking towards the stair case. I felt like throwing up each time he holds my hand. We went up stairs and we walked pass two or three rooms, I was not even bothered to look or notice anything I was just walking with him thinking of when this thing will end.

Suddenly we stopped and I looked at him “I want to show you something before I shoe your room to you” he said looking happy.

“Whatever it is, I am not interested” I said coldly.

“You have to do what I say understood” he said strictly.

“Yea you wish” I said. He didn't say anything and grabbed my hand and force me to walk with him, we stopped at the door of another room, and this room had huge doors unlike other room doors. He slowly open the door it was dark very dark, oh shit he is going to lock me in this room. Shit what will I do now? I was scared to death I didn't wanted to be lock down in a dark room.

“Let’s go in” he said.

“I don’t want to” I said in a scared voice.

“Why” he said in a questionable tone. I didn't want to answer that.

“Why Sharon” He asked again.

“I don’t want to be locked in a dark room” I said crying.

“What! You thought I will lock you in this room, I know how much you are scared of the dark” he said. How does he know that, even my mom is not aware of that.

“How do you know that” I asked, obviously I was shocked, with whom I lived are not aware of this fact, how the hell do he know?

“What do you think I was doing for past one year” he said.

“You were watching me” I said in disbelief, I never felt it until yesterday.

“Yes I was and preparing for this day, now come on let’s go in” he said. We went inside the room I was shocked to know he was watching me for one year, he didn't really quit; in fact he was planning to kidnap me. God if I only knew this earlier, I wouldn’t have ended up here, with him. It was still dark I was trying to calm myself down and trying not to get scared, suddenly he left my hand and disappeared in the dark. I didn't move an inch I was standing still.

“I am here my love don’t worry” he said, his voice came from a distance. Suddenly the dark room was filled with lights I closed my eyes, as the bright light hurt my eyes; I slowly opened my eyes and try to adjust my sight in the bright light.