Chapter 36

Hello everyone here’s chapter 36.

I hope you all like it and enjoy it.

Please tell me how it was by commenting and also appreciate me by voting.

I am really happy by the response I am getting for the story, please continue doing that.

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

Ashton and I ate our dinner in silence; he looked angry but kept quiet. Soon after we were done with our dinner we went upstairs to the room. Ashton went to change his clothes and I waited for him to come out so I can go next and get ready for bet.

Being around him was killing me, whenever I saw him Rebecca’s sad and tormented face appeared in my mind, I was feeling sick. His sadistic ways of getting things done was horrible, he had no humanity left in him all he could think about is only him. He is a self absorbed person who doesn’t care about others feelings and needs. He just gets what to get what he desires for by all means.

Ashton came out of the bathroom and I swiftly went inside, I took my time I can stand being near him. I looked myself in the mirror and was disappointed to see myself like this. I looked unhappy, dull in short lifeless. But soon everything will be over.

I use to be so cheerful, full of life and I was never ungrateful, I was always a good daughter, friend, girlfriend and sister, okay may not be a good sister but I was fine, I all the time thanked God for giving me the best of everything.

An aggressive brought me back to reality, I was no longer living that perfect life in fact I was in hell. Again a strong knock disturbed me. Sighing I made my way towards the door and opened it. Ashton was standing still looking angry.

“What took you so long?” he asked harshly.

“I was changing” I snapped and moved away from him.

I can’t stand him.

“I’ll wake you up early, we be leaving around 7 so---“ I didn’t allow him to complete the sentence and said “Okay I’ll be ready” with that I left him standing in the room and went towards the bed and lied down and closed my eyes.

After all that happen today I was exhausted to think about anything else, Rebecca shared something very serious and I can’t just ignore it, Ashton is a bloody cold hearted murder.

I felt someone beside me, I didn’t have to open my eyes to see who it was, who it can be other than him. He moved towards me, I couldn’t move away I was already lying on the edge of the bed, if I move any further I would probably fall from the bed.

As usual he placed his hand my waist but this time he also pulled me towards him, I was shocked by this action, my head was now on his chest. I was struggling to get away from him.

“Sleep now” he said casually.

“Get away from me” I said rudely.

“Get use to it” he said calmly.

“Let me go” I shouted.

“Just sleep Sharon” he said getting little annoyed.

I tried to push him with my hands but he didn’t move an inch, I tried again but same thing happened. I stopped struggling for two minutes and then with all force I pushed him and he almost fell out of the bed. I immediately got up shocked by my sudden energy; I looked over Ashton who was shocked to and very angry.