Chapter 20

Hey guys here comes chapter 20.

I hope you like it.

Please vote

Please comment.

 Sharon’s POV

A week has passed after my pathetic attempt of running away, it was the worst week of my life I was in more trouble than earlier I had to prove Ashton every day that I love him to stop him from killing Jason, every morning I had to kiss him and wake him up.

I felt disgusting after every kiss but I had no other choice to but to accept the way my life was going, I didn't sleep the whole night thinking about when this will end but soon realized there is no end to this I glanced at the clock it was 7 I wanted to get off the bed but as usual Ashton was lying beside with his hands over my waist.

I was in no mood to kiss him right now so I closed my eyes and wait for him to get and I closed my eyes and lay still on the bed after a while I felt someone’s lips on mine I quickly open my eyes and saw Ashton kissing me I didn't reacted he pulled back.

“You don’t love me, you are just pretending” he said I could sense anger in his voice.

“No off course I love you” I said to convince him.

He was about to say something but Martha showed up with Pearl in her arms I quickly went towards her and took pearl in my arms and kissed her.

“Good morning Pearl” I said and kissed her.

“Why did you bring her here?” Ashton asked Martha.

“I told Martha to bring Pearl to our room every morning” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because I feel happy around her” I said casually.

“I don’t like her, she is always around you and when you are with her you ignore me and I DON”T LIKE THAT SHARON” he shouted.

“But she is my pet” I said.

“Not anymore” he said and continued “She will no longer be with you, I want all your attention and love no one will have it except me and those who desire to have it, they will get punished” he said angrily.

And the suddenly Ashton snatched her away from my hands I looked at him with anger in my eyes I tried to take her back but he threw her on bed I was stunned to see that.

“What the hell are you doing?” I shouted at him.

“Don’t you dare shout at me” he said.

Then he went towards his drawer and pulled out his gun, the same gun which he earlier used to kill the guard. He walked towards Pearl and picked her up.

“No Ashton don’t” I said in panic voice I know what he was planning to do.