Chapter 18

Hey guys here comes chapter 18.

Plz tell me how it was by commenting even if you don’t like the chapter you can tell be by commenting and also tell me what you didn't like in the chapter or story I will try and change it.

Plz vote and comment if you want to encourage me.

Thanks

Enjoy!!!

Sharon’s POV

After about 15 minutes the limo came the driver came out of the car and open the door Ashton carefully sat me on the seat and then he walked till he reached the other door and then he open the limo door and sat next to me.

I looked down at my ankle it was swollen but not broken I thanked god for that, Ashton ordered the driver to take us to the mansion, I was very tired and it was almost an hour drive so I thought of sleeping for some time, I laid my head on the door and closed my eyes and soon I was asleep.

A sudden jerk woke me up and I was shocked to see that my head was now on Ashton’s shoulder I quickly moved back to my place and again laid my head on the door suddenly I was pulled by my hand.

“You can lay your head on my shoulder” he said.

“No I am comfortable like this” I answered.

“I am not asking you I am telling you to do so” he said with a little anger in his voice.

Gosh, he is so irritating “I said I am comfortable this way” I said with anger in my voice.

Without further arguing with me he looked at me with anger in his voice and pulled me ruthlesslytowards him and forced my head to rest on his shoulder I tried to escape from his grip but it didn't help. He told me to go back to sleep but I was in no mood to sleep now.

I closed my eyes and pretended like I was sleeping, he slowly put his hand on my waist and pulled me towards him I shocked by this I immediately got up and glared at him.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Nothing” he said normally.

“DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN” I said in fiercely.

He looked surprised for a second and now he looked angry, he grabbed my hands and forcefully laid me down on the seat and started yelling.

“YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO, I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO WITH YOU, AND YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE” he said.

 “I DON’T BELONG TO A MONSTER” I yelled back.

I didn't regret what I said but I knew he will make me regret that, next thing he did was slapped me hard on my face my cheek was burning  but I didn't let the pain over take me.

“That is all you can do, hit a girl torture her like this, I feel so sorry for you Ashton” I said that with a sinful laugh that would make him more angry.