Chapter 22

Hey everyone here comes chapter 22

This chapter is in Brendon’s POV and also in Sharon’s POV I hope you all like the chapter.

Vooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeee

Coooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeennnnnnnnnntttttttt

Plllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee

Thanks Enjoy!!!!!!!

Brendon’s POV (Martha’s son)

What the hell is my mom thinking but whatever it is I am sure she really wants to help that girl I sometimes felt bad for her I was there with Ashton when he kidnapped the poor girl and shot her boyfriend he is crazy.

I looked around to see if Andrew was still standing outside the car, yes he was still standing there and smoking his cigarette I pulled down the window to talk to him.

“Hey” I said.

“Hey” he replied.

God I need to think of something to get rid of him so I can go talk to Adams, Riva his girlfriend!! Earlier he was telling me that he could not meet her because of Ashton.

“So did you meet your girl?” I asked him.

 “No man she is pissed” he said looking disappointed.

“So why don’t you go and meet her now” I suggested him.

“What about here?” he asked looking a little happy.

“I’ll manage bro” I said and made him happier.

“Really?” he asked happily.

“Yea why not?” I said normally.

“I owe you man thanks” he said and threw his cigarette on the ground and said bye and left.

“No actually I owe you for this” I said after he left.

I waited for a while in the car after about ten minutes I got out of the car and marched towards the Adams house I quickly rang the bell and after a minute a lady open the door without her invitation I went inside I don’t want anyone to see me not even the neighbors.

She gasped in horror and was trying to shout but I placed mu hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

“Please don’t shout I am here to help you” I said my hand was still on her mouth, she looked confused.