Prologue

Niall's POV

"Niall, we're doing this for the best." My daddy told me as he zipped up my captain American jacket before walking me to the door of my new school. I don't know why my parents were making a big deal out of this, it's just a new school.

We walked in and the nice lady at the front door took the heavy suitcase I had in my hand. Mummy told me to pack it with all my clothes and some of my toys because I was going to go on an adventure, just like Batman or Spider-Man.

"Welcome to Yorkshire Boys Academy, you must be Niall Horan." The nice lady said, making me nod and look down at my beat up convers.

"Well, no need to be shy. How old are you? I need to know so I can put you in a room with someone near your age." She asked me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm sixteen!" I told her proudly, making her laugh. I like to make people laugh, it makes me feel fuzzy in my tummy.

"We actually wanted him to room alone because of his... special needs." My mummy said looking at me sadly. I reached out and held her hand wanting to make my mummy happy. She smiled at me and I jumped up and down because I made her happy!

"Right, I'll go get him settled in. We will all take good care of him here." My mummy made me let go of her hand, then turned away without telling me to have a good day at school. I waved, hoping she would say bye, but she didn't and went to sit in the car. My daddy put the cap he was wearing on my head and patted my back.

"Bye, Niall." He told me, then left out the same door my mummy did. I went to the window and watched as their car drove off down the road. I don't know why, but I didn't feel happy in my tummy that they left me. Maybe I just miss them already.

I waved out the window at the place my parents used to be parked and smiled to myself. They'll come back soon, they wouldn't leave me here.

A/N: if you can't tell, Naill does have some special needs, that will be explained latter in the book. Hope you liked this so far! Tell me if you want more! Comment / Vote!
- Bri;)