Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

I felt Niall start to move in my arms, causing me to wake up from my nap. I looked down and saw how confused Niall looked until his eyes met mine. He broke out in a smile, then looked down at his hand and saw he had his toy then giggled. I brushed some of his hair off if his forehead and smiled at him.

"Good nap?" I asked him quietly. He was going to answer me, but his stomach growled quietly. He blushed and started to play with his toy by making him walk on my arm and chest. I saw he was trying to ignore the fact he was hungry, which made me wonder if he knew that you eat when you're hungry.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked him, placing a hand on his thin stomach. He blushed deeper, but nodded and sat up from his laying position in my arms. I looked over at Liam, who had his book on his face as he snored quietly, then climbed off the bed to go to where Liam and I keep our stash of food.

I got a yogurt from our fridge, along with a juice box and a spoon from the freezer. Liam doesn't use spoons except for one reason and that's to get rid of love bits he gets mysteriously. I get them, but not as often as him which is weird because well... I do some things I'm not proud of.

I went back to the bed and handed him the food and drink, but waited to hand him the spoon until it was warmer than its freezing feeling. I didn't want him to react the same way to the cold. He was looking at the juice box and got the straw off the side, but that's when I noticed how hard it was for his fine motor skills to work.

He got the straw out of the plastic wrapping, then his tongue poked out between his lips as he tried to get the straw even with the place to poke it through. I just watch him, knowing if I did it for him it wouldn't help him in the long run of his life, and smiled so proudly when he got it. He did too and started to drink it.

"Can you open the yogurt now?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the bed. He looked up to me with the straw still between his lips and nodded. I took the juice box from him and he grabbed the yogurt from me. I was going to set his drink down, but he looked at the straw in it and smiled. I watched as he grabbed it then jabbed it through the top of the yogurt and started drinking that too. I laughed and realized something about him, he thinks his own way to make things easier. The way everyone else does things is too hard for him, so he does it his own way.

"You're so smart." I told him, ruffling his hair. He giggled and continued to drink the dairy product.

"I'm doing that from now on!" Liam said loudly, making me looked over at him seeing he was watching us with a smile on his face. He looked at the alarm clock we shared and his face scrunched up.

"We missed dinner, no wonder why he's hungry." I shrugged and went to get us both something from the fridge. We both kept allot of heath food in there, coach's orders. I got an apple and gave him a yogurt with a straw.

"Niall, you're my favorite." Liam said, making Niall look confused for a second and remove his mouth from the straw.

"Not Batman?" He asked him while pointing at a pair of batman boxers that were hanging out of Liam's drawer. We both laughed and I went to curl up closer to Niall on my bed.

"I love Batman, but you're my favorite kid in this room." Liam said happily at the boy that I learned had an Irish accent. It was so cute, and drove me absolutely crazy in ways that made me feel so guilty because he's so innocent.

"Not even Zayn!?" Niall asked excitedly, sitting up straighter. Liam just smiled and shook his head as he took a drink of his yogurt.

"Zayn smells bad, I don't like him as much as you." He laughed, making me throw a pillow at him. Niall's mouth opened and he pointed at Liam.