Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

Niall and I both walked back into the school building just before the bell was going to ring for the first class to be over. Once the bell rang, we both stood a little hidden from the door to Mr.Cowell's classroom.

The last boy walked out and I took Niall's hand in mine and led him into the class. Niall went to get his backpack and I did too, but I wasn't so lucky to just get my backpack and leave Iikr I wanted.

"Mr.Malik, may I speak with you?" Mr.Cowell said from behind me. I looked over to Niall and saw him smile at me, then start walking to the door. I watched him the whole way to the door and saw him reach out to open the door knob. With all my heart, I wanted him to stay with me because I knew I was about to get in trouble for running out of class. For some reason, just being near Niall made me feel stronger and braver. Now that I'm about to be in trouble, I really need that. The blonde haired boy just left the class room after giving me another smile.

"Zayn, is there something you have been lacking to tell me?" Mr.Cowell said as he walked so he was face to face with me. I didn't want to tell him because I knew he would try to help me and give me personalized leaning plans that I've had to deal with my whole life. I don't want that shit though.

"I'm a bad dancer." I told him, and started to walk away. Hopefully that would keep him confused long enough to keep him out of my business, and to get me out of his class.

"No, that's what I'm talking about. Zayn, do you have dyslexia?" He asked me as I got to the door. I turned to him and nodded sadly.

"Well, I'll work with you if you need it. Try to do the reading homework and we'll figure something out as we go. It's not a bad thing to have. I also noticed how much Niall looks up to you. Don't think just because you aren't perfect doesn't mean he doesn't think that you are. Keep setting a good example for him, he needs it." He told me, giving me a sympathetic smile. I nodded and left, just really not wanting to talk about this anymore. I fell like being dyslexic makes me less of the man that I'm wanting to be. It makes me fell like I have a mental defect and I'm permanently different from everyone else. I guess this is how it is for Niall, but he doesn't notice it.

I walked down the hall to go to my next class, but just as I walked past a janitors closet, it opened and I was pulled in. The closet was dark for a few seconds until the lights were turned on and I was face to face with Louis.

"What the he-" I was cut off by Louis kissing me hard. I knew what he wanted, but I didn't so I push him off me.

"Not now, Louis. We have to get to class." He huffed and linked his hand in mine. The gesture was so different than anything we've ever done before. I looked down at our hands and moved mine from his. I liked the way Niall's felt better. This was just weird for me.

"What about tonight? We don't have practice after school either so we could actually hang out, not just have a quick fuck." He offered, his deep blue eyes begging me to answer him. I looked away from him and to the door.

"I already have plans tonight. Maybe another time, Lou." I told him, then left the closet. I don't honestly know how to tell him I want to stop the deal we made a year ago when we first met. I don't even want to be his friend anymore, but he scares me a bit. He may be small and be as gay as they come, but he has a serious temper that once almost caused him to beat some kid to death over a joke. All the kid said was Louis had a girly bum and that was all it took for Louis to smash his head into a wall.
The rest of the day went pretty quick. I just really wanted to get this all over with so I could go back to my room and have a movie night with Niall. I don't even care what movie it is or if Liam is there, I just want to try seeing what it's like to cuddle the beautiful boy. Gosh, I can't get the image of just how perfect he looked sitting on the pitch with the sun shining just right in his skin. I hate that I think about him in such ways that make my stomach heat up in weird ways, but I really can't help it. He's so cute, but also the most beautiful thing I have ever set my eyes on. He's just perfection.