Chapter 21

Zayn's POV

"Zyan..." I heard a whisper break through my world of sleep. I didn't want to wake up yet because it felt like only a few minutes that I had been asleep, but when I heard a whimper come from the person that just spoke, I woke right up.

Niall was sitting up beside me with some tears rolling down his face. It was still dark in the room, so I was sure he just had a nightmare or something like that. I sat up slowly and tried pulling him closer to me so I could cuddle him to make the tears stop, but he pulled away and cried even harder.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I asked him with my voice thick with sleep. He looked at me, then looked down at the blankets he had all bunched up over his lap. More tears fell on to the blankets as he continued to look down.

"Niall, talked to me. What's wrong baby?" I asked him, feeling scared that he wasn't answering me. He shook his head and bunched the blankets up over his lap some more.

"It's doing it again!" He cried, then looked up at me with a pure look of pain in his eyes. I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. I could only run through all the things that could mean with he innocent boy. I placed my hand on his leg, but he moved it away from my touch and started crying harder.

"Go away, Zayn!" He yelled at me, then bunched the blankets up over his lap so much that I didn't understand why he was doing that. My heart hurt that he was yelling at me to go away, but I climbed out if his bed anyway. He's still his own person and needs his own space, even if I was really getting worried about him.

"Do you really want me to leave?" I asked him as I stood right beside him after getting  out of his bed. He shook his head and sobbed even harder.

"It hurts and it's scary! I don't like it when it happens!" He cried and made his hands start grabbing for me. I started thinking of what could be wrong, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I slowly reached foward and moved the blankets off his lap, making his squeak in protest. Once it was off his lap, I saw the problem he was having. I actually had to take a minute to remind myself he is still a teenager, no matter how young his mind is. I looked up at his face and saw more tears slipping from his eyes as well as a bright red blush on his cheeks. I gave him a reassuring smile and sat on the small space of bed there was right beside him.

"Niall, this is normal. You're okay. Um, what do you do when it happened before?" I asked him, hoping he wouldn't tell me he wanks off or does other things that I don't think his innocent mind would think of. Niall looked at me, and shook his head.

"It goes away after a long time. What is it?" He asked me while moving around on the bed and folding his legs up to his chest. I took a deep breath and leaned in to kiss his lips. It must be hard to just wait for this to go away, not to mention painful, but I felt weirdly relieved that he was still so innocent. I didn't want to take that from him at all, but part of me wanted to have that something special with him. I wanted to be first to do anything with him.

"It's an erection... It can go away better if you do stuff to it, like touch it. Uh, I can show you or just leave while you do it." I told him with a bright red blush and some sort of a heat running through my stomach. I wanted to do this with him more than anything, but I want Niall to understand what we do before we do it.

"Zayn will help me. Zayn makes eveything better." Niall whispered through some of the small whimpers that came through his sweet lips. I leaned in and kissed him sweetly, then pulled back to see if he was sure. I took the pads of my thumbs and wiped his tears, and gave him a small smile.

"Just before we start, I'm going to be touching you in different places okay? Only boyfriend's can do that. It will feel good, I promise. Can you lay back on the pillows for me, love?" I asked him and made sure he knew this was something special that we were going to do. I felt guilty that I was doing something sexual with him when he didn't even know what an erection was, but I didn't like seeing him so desperate and in pain. I just hope this is the right thing to do. I don't want to ruin anything for us.