Chapter 6

Niall's POV

I don't know what Zayn did that was so funny that made everyone laugh. I guess he didn't either because he ran out of the room fast. Zayn runs really fast too, so he didn't hear the teacher telling him to come back.

The one boy that told me I'm his favorite, Liam, he kept yelling at at the other boy in the back that was laughing. I looked around at everyone in the class and saw they all were looking at the yelling boys, so I stood up and and slowly walked to the door. I wanted to go find Zayn so he could tell the boys to stop yelling. They'll listen to him because he's the best.

"Boys, settle down!" The teacher yelled from him desk, but I don't think they heard him because they kept saying words I didn't really understand. I made it to the door and opened it slowly so no one would see me. I was being really sneaky.

"Mr.Horan, where are you going?" The teacher asked me as I went out the door. I smiled and waved before leaving.

I walked down the school hallways fast to get to the football field. I knew Zayn liked football and he was always there, so I went there. I was right because I saw him running with the ball and kicking it really hard into the net. He took off his school jacket and shirt before I got here because he was only in his school trousers. I walked out onto the field to get closer to him and heard him say some words that I've never heard before. He turned around after kicking the ball really hard and screaming, his angry face making me squeak and step back.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. What are you doing out here, princess?" Zayn asked me while reaching his hands to me. I smiled because he called me princess and took his hands. He was sweating and he was breathing really hard. I looked down from his face to some black writing the was on his chest. I let go of one of his hands and poked it, making him look down.

"It's a tattoo, babe. Now why are you not in class?" He asked me while moving my hand from his chest and held my hand different. He put his fingers in between mine and it made me giggle because it looked funny and felt fuzzy.

"I want you." I told him with a smile because I didn't know what else to tell him. Sometimes I don't know how to say all the words in my head, so I just say a few things that might make sense to someone smart like Zayn. He even reads better than anyone else I've ever heard because I can know what he's saying because he goes slow and sounds out words for me to understand. I liked when he read in class today.

"You have me right here, Niall. Do you want to go back to class so you don't get in trouble?" He asked, but I just smiled and shook my head. I didn't want to leave because he looked happier now that I was holding his hands. I like to make people happy.

"Nope!" I told him, making him smile and hug me. I held him tight because he was really nice and made me feel fuzzy. I didn't mind if he didn't have a shirt on and he was sweaty, he's still Zayn. I'm sure Superman gets sweaty sometimes too.

"Niall, do you want to come to my room and watch a movie with me tonight?" Zayn asked me while he was still hugging me. I nodded moved away from him.

"Toy Story?" I really liked that movie so maybe Zayn would like it too. I bet he would because it's the best movie and Zayn is the best too.

"Anything you want, princess. Now, you have two options. Go back to class, or play some football with me?" I looked around for the football, then ran to go get it out of the net. This will be so fun to play with Zayn. He's so good at it.

Zayn's POV

After Niall ran off to got get the football, I took three deep breaths to calm the anger I still felt in me. Yes, I get angry because I'm dyslexic. Yes, I get angry that if I tell anyone they'll make fun of me because I go to a school where everything is black and white. The only person that knows about this is Liam. He is the only one that knows and he actually helps me because he knows how bad it is. Sometimes he reads to me, but I feel so stupid when he does that even though it really does help.

"I got it!" Niall yelled happily from behind me. I turned and saw him holding the ball in his hands. I jogged over to him and took the ball from his hands.

"Do you know how to just play pass?" I asked him, not waiting him to hurt himself any way or get tired. He jumped up and down then I dropped the ball to his feet. I ran a bit away from him and waited for him to kick it. When he did, it was actually a pretty good kick that made its way right to my feet.

"That was good!" I told him and when I did, he smiled brightly and started playing with some of the flowers on the grass with his feet. He sat down and picked them, twirling it between his fingers. Well he has a short attention span. I'm learning more and more about him every second I spend with him and it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something I've always wanted to. The boy I was so curious about is now becoming less of a mystery to me.

I walked over to him and sat in front of him, picking a wild flower from the grass. Niall looked up at me and showed me what he had in his hands, eyes looking back down at the flower like it was just incredible. I smiled, then gently placed my flower in his thick hair right above his ear.

"So pretty." I whispered to him and ran my fingers over his cheeks, then lost my breath when his blue eyes locked with mine. He was just perfect and that little white flower in his hair made his gentle features look so beautiful. I've never actually been breathless looking at someone before, but now I am and it's the best feeling ever.

"Zayn looks nice all the time." Niall whispered, as a blush spread on his cheeks. I'm not sure if it was because he was actually feeling what I was feeling, or if it was because he felt embarrassed he couldn't find the words to say. I'm not even sure if he's mentally able to grasp the concept of liking someone. I'll just keep leaning as we go, it's all I can do.

I moved closer to him and brushed some more hair off his forehead. I slowly leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, loving the way his soft skin made my lips feel like they were on fire. I pulled back and stroked his cheek a few times, just smiling at him. He returned the smiled even bigger, then sighed as his blue eyes shut just enjoying my touch.

I didn't know at the time we weren't the only two people that were on the pitch, even though it felt like it. In fact, there was one person watching us that would never approve of what was happening between us, even if we didn't know what it even was. This person saw us and we didn't know that the start of something beautiful was going to come with a cost.

A/N: was Niall's POV good? I like making this book a bit fluffy because Niall just makes me too happy. Haha Comment/ Vote!
                                 - Bri;)