Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, time to get up for school." Liam said softly as he was shaking me. I groaned into my pillow and rolled away from him. I didn't want to go to school. I wanted to sleep and stay far away from books.

"Seriously, get up. If you don't, I'm going to call your mum and tell her about the tattoo you got by foraging her signature." He threatened, but that was enough to get me sitting up in bed. It was a Monday so of course I didn't want to get up, but having my mum know I got a tattoo is a bit worse than getting up.

"Morning sunshine!" Liam said obnoxiously loud and kissed my cheek with a loud smacking sound. I just groaned and pushed him away from me.

"Can it be Saturday?" I asked as I climbed out of bed to go shower really fast. Liam was already in his uniform, so I figured I should do things quickly.

"No, it can't be. Did you ever do that reading homework we had to do?" He asked me as he put somethings in his backpack.

"No, I don't read and don't ask me to. The teachers should know that." I told him very irritated that he was talking about reading this early in the morning. I just walked into the bathroom and stripped off my boxers. I turned on the water and as it got warmer, I looked over the bruses, or love bites, I had gotten on Saturday. They were truly disgusting to have, but they were just on my chest and two on my hip bones from being so rough with Louis. I wish those would dissappear so I wouldn't feel like a slut any more. It's like their yelling at me to stop what I'm doing, but I knew Louis wouldn't have that.

I got in the shower and washed my body off and washed my hair as fast as I could. When I turned off the shower and opened the curtain, Liam was in here with my uniform and boxers. I got out completely naked and got a towel to dry off.

"Nasty bruse." He whispered under his breath while hanging up my clothes on the back of the door. I felt tears start to burn my eyes from his comment that I probably wasn't supposed to hear, but I did and it hurt. I hate them on me just as nasty as they look. He left and I started getting dressed. I put some gel in my hair and did all the other hygiene things you do in the morning.

"Ready?" Liam asked as I walked out of the bathroom to get my backpack. I just nodded and we left our room. I looked down the hall at Niall's door, then looked around to see how many boys were leaving to go to school. I decided to go check on Niall and make sure he's awake. I saw him a bit yesterday, but I tried to keep a distance between us so I wouldn't feel anything so weird like I did on Saturday.

"You can go ahead of me. I'm going to check on Niall." I told my best friend, making him smile softly at me. Anytime I mention Niall or anything to do with him, Liam looks like I just mentioned the Queen'sa name. I don't know why but it happens every time, which currently, is very often.

I tapped on the boys door before walking in. He was still sound asleep in his bed so I decided to wake him up so he could get breakfast and not be late for school. I sat on the side of his bed and ran a hand through his wild hair that looked like he needed a hair cut. That was enough to make him wake up a bit and roll over to looked at where the touch came from. When he saw it was me he smiled brightly, and nuzzled into my hand like he was telling me to keep going. I did, but after a few minutes when I saw him falling back asleep I stopped.

"You have to get up, princess." I told him quietly, using the nickname I started calling him since Saturday after tucking him into bed. He sat up, throwing the blankets off him, and I saw his shirt was on backwards and he didn't have any pajama bottoms on. His little legs looked so soft to touch and so cute.

"Have to?" He asked me while rubbing his eyes. I nodded at him and stood up from his bed. He yawned and fell flat on his tummy from where he was sitting, making me laugh at him.