Ch-3

{Author-pov}

Y/n was watering the plant. She was surrounded by boys who simp for there. Telling her how beautiful she is. She just ignored them, not listening to them. But then suddenly they heard yelling.

"Hmm, what was that?" The H/c girl said, looking in the direction where they heard the yelling.

"It's Takemichi. His friends are here to see him," one boy said from the group.

"Ohh," Y/n said

"I heard his friend is the leader of Toman"
"Wait for real"
"Yes, I heard Mikey saved Takemichi, "the boys said.

"OI GUYS COME HERE TACHIBANA JUST SLAPPED MIKEY ON THE FACE"

"Wait for real"
"Let's go see Y/n-sama"
"Yeah let's go Y/n-sama"

"Hmm sure let's go," Y/n said walking with boys following her.

"Let go of her," Takemichi said, grabbing Draken's shoulder
"Hah, whatcha say? I didn't quite hear ya," Draken said looking at Takemichi angrily.

"I said let her fucking go....you dumbass"
"You bastard... Who the fuck you think you're talking to?" The vice president said, looking directly into Takemichi's eyes.

Y/n just got there. Looking at the scene, she thought about doing something. She was about to stop them, then she suddenly remembers something

["Promise me you won't let yourself get into any of these gangs' things"
"yeah... yes... I promise," Y/n said, looking down.
"Yes, that's my girl"
"Huh... hah I'm not your girl humph. I'm your best friend okay" Y/n said looking away trying to hide her face.]

"Just promise me one thing. Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina," Takemichi said, trying to protect Hina.

"Hah? I don't give a damn about her," Mikey said who was about to Takemichi.

"Just kidding"
"Huh"
"Takemicchi you dummy. There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl," Mikey said, smiling and turning around.

"Hmm thought so," Y/n said, looking at Mikey and others.

"Takemicchi you were trying to threaten me?" Darken asked, putting his hands around Takemichi's shoulder.

"I...I'm sorry" Takemichi said confused.
"It's okay. You won't give her up. Nowadays, there aren't any men who say that'll say that about women are there? It's the Showa era, after all. Were you surprised?" Draken talked as walked toward Mikey.

"I AM SO SORRY," Hina said apologizing "I must have misunderstood something"
"It's okay. Don't worry about it. It was an amazing slap. Mikey said, smiling.
"I am so sorry," Hina said again

Mikey smiles and look at Hina and said, "It's fine to do your best for the man you like but, don't get too carried away. Things would have been bad if you'd hit someone that'd fight back, you know"
"Yes"

They were all talking but as for Y/n, she was just standing at a corner watching the whole thing. Then Mikey saw you.

"Oh Y/n-sama hello," Mikey said, walking towards Y/n.

"What's with you? Why are you calling me Y/n-sama?" The E/c girl said, looking directly into Mikey's eyes, "and it's L/n to you. I don't even know you. So you have no right to call me by my first name"

"Hmm, why? I really enjoy calling you Y/n-sama" the boy said smiling.

"Hah then how about this I call you dickhead and you call me Y/n-sama? Hmm," Everyone looked at Y/n in shock as she said those words.

"She is crazy to call the president a dickhead"
"That bitch wants to die for sure"

"Hah, what did you just say? You wanna die," Draken said angrily.

"Hmm, what I just.....shoot I am late. I have to go now" The E/c said, running inside the school to get her stuff.

"Hah, did she just ignore me?"
"Its fine Kenchin don't mind," Mikey said smiling.

"What the hell? Why are you smiling so hard?" Draken said, looking at Mikey all confused.

"It's nothing. Let's go now"
"Hmm okay come on Takemicchi let's go," Darken said

{With Y/n}

"Sorry for making you wait. I was doing something" Y/n said panting.

"Hmm sure. Saying sorry after being late for 1 hour, what takes you so long? What were you doing, anyway?"

"I.... uh... Ummm you know... Uh... I was at school, the teachers told me to do something" The F/c girl said looking away.

"Hmmm, okay then. Shall we go now?"

"Yes, sure Let's go," Y/n said smiling

"You look beautiful today. Did you dress up like this to impress me?

"Shut up! What are you talking about? You know I always dress up like this " The H/c girl said

"Sure sure and by the way, it's a date today"

"What? no it's not a date. Stop talking nonsense Izana" the girl said blushing.