Ch-4

~S L A P~

{Author-pov}

["The reason for Mikey's change was because of Draken's death, but that was not it. It was also because of Y/n." Akkun said

"Huh. Draken-kun is dead? And Y/n what did she do?" Takemichi asked.

"He wasn't supposed to die. Draken who wasn't supposed to die died " Akkun said calmly standing on the railing "And for Y/n who didn't even do anything to get the blame that Toman is like this because of Y/n but that's not true. Y/n did nothing It was all them..."]

{Takemichi-pov}

I remember what Akkun said. 'Who was it? Who is this them?' Takemichi thought.

But first I need to save Draken.
Naoto said during a conflict between Mikey's and Draken's factions....on August 3rd, Draken died. But I go back 12 years and now the fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start.

"So does that mean Draken dies in the fight with Moebius? My deductive skills aren't up to this all after," I said irritated.

[With Y/n]

{Author-pov}

"Hmm, Should I buy some dorayaki or cake? Hmmm" Y/n said thinking."Oh well, then I'll just buy both of them. Yeah, I'll do that"

"I'll give him one cake and one dorayaki since he is going to hang out with me today and the remaining I'll eat myself," Y/n said to herself as she was about to leave the cafe looking at her sweets.

"Oooo I am---" The H/c-haired girl dumped into someone. "Oh my. I am so sorry I didn't see you there I was looking where I was going. I am so sorry" She bowed.

"Oh, look it's Y/n-sama. Hello Y/n-sama how are you doing" the boy said looking down at the girl?

"Hmm," The E/c colored girl looks up and saw Mikey and Draken. "Oya it's the dickhead and his friend."

"Who the hell are you calling dickhead yo---"
"Kenchin It's fine don't worry," Mikey said, smiling.

"Why do you always smile like that? It's creepy you know" Y/n said, looking at Mikey.

"Hah, It's not creepy at all and I smile like this because you said you love seeing me smile that's why."

"Hah, I did? When did I tell you I love your smile, huh? I don't recall saying that" The E/c girl asked Mikey who was still smiling.

"That's because it was a very long time ago. When we were only 6 years old you know. We used to play together all the time and you would always tell me to smile and you would also say that 'Manjiro when we grow up let's have a baby together okay and we'll name them Manji okay' while smiling like a crazy girl"

"Hmm yeah sure whatever. I am sure I have never said that to someone like you. You're a weird guy you know that. I think you should go to the hospital for your brain check-up cause I'm sure there is something with your brain ...... ohh I have to go now. I don't have time for this. Bye-bye President" Y/n said, looking at her watch as she was about to leave but Mikey suddenly grabbed her hand and pull them into a hug.

"Please try to remember Y/n please"

"Huh what.....HAH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF OF ME LET GO." The F/c girl said, trying to push Mikey away. "What are you trying to do, you pervert? let go of me"

When Mikey let go of her, Y/n turn around and

S L A P

"Y/n...."

"What the... you wanna die bitch" Draken said angrily

"No, I don't wanna die but I think your boss here sure wanna die. Is he crazy or what I told him I remember nothing about him so why is he keep on bugging me all the time?" Y/n said all angrily.

"Hah Okay fine if you really forgot about me and you're not pretending to forget is okay but if you're acting like that you have forgotten everything.." Mikey said, looking directly into Y/n's eyes. "And I find out you were acting the whole is not okay. Remember that when I said it's not okay, it means either you die or something terrible happens to you. IF... I find you were acting. I am going to do something terrible to you. You'll never forget"

"What the? Are you trying to scare me or something?. I told you I don't remember you. How many times do I have to tell you I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT YOU? It's so irritating you know, I just want you to fuck off man, and that's all" Y/n said irritated she shove Mikey before leaving.

"Mikey are you alright?" Draken said worried about his friend

"She's gonna pay for this," Mikey said, looking at Y/n as she was walking.

'Mikey-kun and Y/n-senpai were friends when they were little?' Takemichi thought.

He was following Mikey and Draken so he heard everything Mikey and Y/n were talking about.

'But how come Y/n-senpai don't remember anything? Is she pretending or what' Takemichi thought

"Ahhh this is all so confusing," He said rubbing his head