Ss_10

"Sorry, guys we are late." Tsuki said and she and Hanma just arrived at the meeting spot. 

"Ahh, no it's fine. We just arrived too." Y/n said walking to her. "He is panting too much. Did you he run?" She whispers to Tsuki.

"Ahh, yes. Since we were late. Shuji carried me on his back. And he ran here." She answers smiling at her. She looks at Hanma. "He is so strong, right?" She looks back at Y/n.

"Mhmm, he sure is."

"Yep, really strong," Rindo whispers rolling his eyes.

"Seriously, I thought only few people are going with us not this whole gang." Hanma whisper while looking at others then roll his eyes.

"Come on Tsuki let's go now." Emma as she link her arms with her.

"Oh okay," Tsuki looks at her brother then grabs his right hand. "Let's go."

.
.
.
At the movie theatre
.
.
.

"This movie is so boring." Ran said who was sitting next to his brother while eating popcorn.

"Then go outside, sleep or whatever but don't talk." Kakucho said with an annoyed voice. He was on the left side of Ran and Rindo was at the right side of him.

"Why so mean honey?" Ran said with a smirk on his face.

While watching the movie Ran started to talk, saying this movie is shit and blah blah blah. And hearing him talking Rindo and Kakucho starts to get annoyed.

"You guys, shut up and watch the god damn movie." Y/n said who was sitting in front of them with Izana at her left side and Hina at her right side.

While the others were talking Emma look at Tsuki who was sitting between Hanma and Mikey.

"The most awkward sit. No one is saying anything. They are just glaring at each other without saying a word." She whispers shaking her head. She then looks at Mikey then at Tsuki.  "If you wanna get to know her then talk god damn it."

"Huh? What?" Draken look at her confused.

"Oh nothing, I was talking to myself." Emma said rubbing her neck.

"Hmm? Okay then." Draken then looks back at the screen.

'I have to do something to get them together.' Emma thought before looking back at the screen.

"Tsuki, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Stay here okay? And don't do anything stupid." Hanma said before getting up and leaving.

"Mhm okay," Tsuki said who was half asleep.

Mikey watch as Hanma leaves then he look back at Tsuki and smiles. "Hey, Tsuki? Are you asleep?"

"No..."

"Here," Mikey pats his shoulder. "Put your head on my shoulder."

"Hmm," She looks at him then puts her head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Soon Hanma comeback and saw his sister sleeping on Mikey's shoulder.

"Oi what do you think you're doing?" He asks while walking towards them.

"What?" Mikey glare at him.

"Why is my sister sleeping on your shoulder?"

"Cause she was sleepy."

"Hah," Hanma sits back at his seat then he slowly grab Tsuki's head and put them on his shoulder. He looks back at Mikey. "Don't touch my sister." He said as he wraps his arms around her. He looks at Tsuki one then back at the screen.

"Tch," Mikey look at him annoyed. "Dose he thinks I'll eat his sister or something?" He whispers.

.
.
.
After the movie
.
.
.

"Oi piggy? Wake up the movie is over." Hanma said while shaking his sister. "Oi piggy?" He shakes her even harder but she still didn't wake up.

"What happened? Why is she not waking up?" Mikey asks as he shakes her too.

"Oi Tsuki?" Hanma looks at her watch. "Her heartbeat is normally so why is she not waking up?"

"What happened guy?" Y/n asks walking towards them.

"Tsuki, she is not waking up." Mikey answers as he looks at her then back at Tsuki.

"Huh? What did something happen while she was asleep or anything?" She quickly walks to Tsuki.

"Tsuki chan?" Emma and Hina said who was behind Y/n.

"No nothing happened-..."

Before Mikey could finish his sentence Hanma pick Tsuki up and run outside.

"Woah what the hell was that? Why is he running like that while carrying someone?" Ran said walking towards Y/n.

"Tsuki, I think something happened to her. Let's go follow them." Y/n said as she runs after Hanma. And soon Mikey and the girls follow her.

"That's why I told you not to bring her  here." Izana said as he starts to run too.

"Hanma what happened to her? Why is she not waking up?" Mikey asks as he was running beside him.

"Look closely, do I look like a doctor to you? No right? So how would I know what happened to her." Hanma yells then he starts to run even faster.

"Hanma san the car." Hina shouts as she stops a car she open the door. "Come on hurry. We have to hurry before something happened."

Hanma stops and looks at her. He bows a little then gets inside the car.

"Hanma did you see he just bow to Hina." Ran said with a shocked look. "I didn't know he can bow too."

"Ran now is not the time. We have to follow them." Y/n said while walking.

"Mikey, where did Draken go?" Emma said looking around as she can't find her lover.

"He went to-..."

"Mikey hurry up hop on." Draken all of sudden comes with a bike. Mikey quickly gets on the bike.

"We are gonna follow them." And with that, they drive away.

"But what about us?" Emma said as she watch them leave.

"Guys let's go take a bus." Y/n said looking at them.

"What we're also gonna follow here?" Rundo asks.

"Yes now come on hurry up." Y/n answers as she starts to walk fast.

.
.
.

"Mikey? What happened? Is she alright?" Y/n asks as she walks into the waiting room with others.

"We don't know. The doctor hasn't told us anything." He answers looking up from the seat.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure she will be fine." Emma said as she sits beside him and rub his back.

"She'll be fine? How are you so sure that she will be fine huh? You're not her doctor or anything." Hanma yells while glaring at her.

"You motherfu-..."

This is all because of you guys. Because of you, my sister is in the hospital again. The place she hates the most." Hanma said cutting Izana off. "Everything was fine before she met you but now... Just leave my sister alone. She is already suffering so much so why are you making her suffer even more?"

"Hanma, I think you should calm-..."

"Just leave already. She doesn't need your Sympathy so just leave..."

"Hanma we are her friends so how can we just leave?" Y/n said walking close to him.

"Friends? Don't talk bullshit. Tsuki never had friends. The ones that called themselves her friends were only because they sympathize with her nothing more. So once again, I'm telling you guys to leave nicely before I do something." Hanma said looking straight into her eyes.

"Well then do whatever you want I'm not leaving." Mikey said