Ch-26

{Y/n's pov}

While I and Kakucho were riding on his bike, some guys come right in front of us and tell us to stop.

"Oi oi Stop right there." 

"Hah? The hell you want?" Kakucho said, looking at them with a serious face. While I just sat there watching.

"Huh? Is this how you talk to someone who is older than you?" One of the big guys said as he walks toward us. He was about to grab Kakucho but then Kakucho kicks him in the face and said.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands." I laugh when Kakucho kicked the big guy and said that. 

"Hah? You bitch what are you laughing at? You wann--" Before this guy could say anything Kakucho punch him. 

"Don't talk to her like that you asshole," Kakucho said before he got off of the bike. He looked at me. "Stay here I'll finish this in 5 minutes and then we can go home." 

"Okay." That's all I said as I sit there watching them fighting. After 5 minutes, Kakucho comes back. "Wow, you really finish them in 5 minutes." He got on the bike and started to drive.

"Well, what can I say? "He smirked. "I'm just too strong for them. So, I just needed 5 minutes to finish them." He turned around and looked at me, smiling. 

"Okay Whatever now let's owww..." My stomach suddenly hurts so much. Oh my god, it feels like I'm going to die. 

"Y/n what happened?" Kakucho said as he got off of the bike and looks at me. 

"Cramps... It's hurt so much..." I said as I grab my stomach. 

"Y/n are on your period...?" He asked, holding my shoulder.  

"Yes.. and it's killing me..." I said as I was about to cry. 

"Okay okay, Stop crying... I'll take you home..." Kakucho said as he patted my back. Then he got on the bike. He drove me to my house. After we arrived, I get off of the bike and look at Kakucho. "Bye-bye get home safe okay?" 

"Okay, now go in. After you go in, I'll leave." 

"Okay then, bye-bye," I said. I look at him one more time than I went in. I went to my living room and sat on the couch. "Oh my god, what do I do? My stomach is killing me." I turn on the TV and I first thing I saw on the TV was rice balls. "Ummm now I suddenly want to eat rice balls now," I said as I look at the TV. 

"Hmm how about I go to the convenience store and buy some rice balls and ramen and other stuff too," I said as I get off of the couch. I then went to my room and change my clothes. I then grab my bag and leave the house.

I went to the convenience store and bought so many things like 5 rice balls, 2 fired kimchi, 2 Cheetos, dumplings, 2 bottles of coke, 2 banana milk, 4 packs of ramen, 2 pack of M&Ms, ice creams, some other snacks, and pads and tampons too. After I was done shopping, I grab my things and walk out of the store. 

"I brought a lot today," I said as I look at the bags I was holding, then I start to walk. As I was walking, I saw Chifuyu and Takemichi someone. "My hands are tried already. Well then, how about this?" I look at Chifuyu. "CHIFUYU," I shout as I ran towards him. When he heard his name, he looked around and saw me.

"Y/N," He said as he ran towards me. He thought I was going to hug him, but I just hand him my bags. 

"They're much better," I said, massaging my hands.

"Seriously Y/n, I thought you were going to hug me," Chifuyu said, as he pouted. 'He looked so cute when he pouts.'

"You're so cute," I said as I hug him.

"Y/n senpai, what are you doing here at night?" Takemichi asks as he looked at me. 

"Woah, who is this hottie? Are you their friend?"

I look at him up and down, then I look at Takemichi and smile, saying. "I was hungry so, I went to the convenience store to buy some stuff but I end up buying a lot, hehe" 

"Yeah, like a lot a lot," Takemichi said as he looked at the bags Chifuyu was holding. 

"Anyway, what are you guys doing here?" I said as I look at them, "Wait..." I walk close to the boy with the glasses. "You're Kisaki right?" I look at his face, "Woah you really are Kisaki." I then hug him.

"Woah Woah, Y/n get away from him don't touch him, He is really filthy," Chifuyu said as he pulls me away from Kisaki. 

"Huh?"

"Y/n senpai do you know him?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, He used to help me study when I was like 9, 10 years old. He used to come visit me in the orphanage once a week and help me study." I look at Kisaki. "We are friends right Kisaki"

"Yes, we are."

'Huh? What is the meaning of this? How come Y/n senpai and Kisaki are friends?' Takemichi thought as he looked at Kisaki, then he looks at Y/n. 'Then was it Kisaki who used the Black Dragons and killed. If it really is Kisaki who used them to kill Y/n senpai, then I'll kill him.' Takemichi looked at Kisaki with scary eyes.

"Wait really?" Chifuyu asked, looking at me.

"Yes, and owww." I touch my stomach.

"Y/n, what happened?" all the boys said at the same time.

"Cramps..." I look at them. "Do you guy wanna come to my house and eat these since I can't eat them all?" I ask.

"Okay sure, let's go Takemichi," Chifuyu said as he hold my hand and starts to walk. " You guys are not invited," He said, looking at Kisaki and the boy next to him.

"Chifuyu don't be so mean. Kisaki is my friend so, they can come too" 

"But Y/n they.."

"Chifuyu it's fine. Nothing is going to happen. He is my friend, okay?" I said as I look at Kisaki. "You are coming, right?" I asked.

"Yes," He answered.

"Whatever. Why does this asshole have to come too?" I heard Chifuyu saying things.

"Chifuyu," I said as give him a serious look. That will keep him quiet.

"Okay then, let's go" Before walking, I look at the boy next to Kisaki. "and since you're Kisaki's friend you can come too." 

"Okay," He smirked.

And with we went to my house.

{End of Y/n pov}