Ch-6

Y/n was walking around cause she was bored. She was walking around the park that's when she saw Mikey and others at the park playing.

"Oh, look it's that perv and his friends," Y/n said to herself and keep on walking.

"Y/n-senpai. Hello," Takemichi's girlfriend said as walking towards Y/n.

"Oh hey, Hina-chan. What are you doing here?" The H/c colored girl asked, smiling.

"Oh, I was looking for Takemichi. I have something to say to him"

"Oh Takemichi. Look He is over there." Y/n said, pointing at Takemichi and others.others.

"Ohh yes thank you Y/n-senpai. I'm gonna go now bye-bye." Hina said, walking toward Takemichi and others.

"Hmm, You're Y/n?" the girl that comes with Hina said.

"Umm yes? Do I know you?"

"So you really forgot, huh?" the girl said.

"Huh?" Y/n looked at her, confused.

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm also gonna go bye-bye"

"Bye?"

"By the way, my name is Emma," the girl said, smiling as she turns around and walks away.

"Okay?..... What a weird girl." Y/n said.

Y/n look at Mikey others before she was about to leave when someone called her name.

"Y/n-sama"

She turns around to see who was calling her but she falls to the ground with someone on top of her.

SQUISH  SQUISH

"YOU PERV GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME," Y/n said, trying to get up but the boy on top of her didn't let her move at all. The boy was blushing like crazy, looking at his hand. "Get your hand off of my boob you crazy boy"

"Wow It's so soft," the boy said as he squishes her boob again 

"YOU... YOU GET AWAY FROM ME PERV" Y/n said, blushing. She tries to push him away but he didn't move at all.

"Mikey, are you alright? What happen?" Draken said, running towards Mikey and Y/n. "What the hell are you doing?" He stares at Mikey and Y/n with a disgusted look.

"Oh Hey Kenchin," Mikey said with his hand still on Y/n's boob.

"get..get off of me you jerk." Y/n finally pushes Mikey away. " You're really a perv..... idiot " Y/ said. She gets up. "What a perv" 

Y/n was about to leave when Mikey grab her hand. 

"Wha.. what are you trying to do? Let go of me" Y/n said. slowing looking back at Mikey

"Y/n-sama I want to tell you something," Mikey says as he slowly let go of Y/n's hand.

"What is it?" Y/n said, pulling her hand away.

"Y/n-sama let's go...Let's go to the festival together on August 3rd" Mikey said, blushing a little.

"Hah, why would I go to the festival with you? I am not going to the festival with a perv like you"

"What Mikey is perv now?" The girl's name Emma, said. 

"What no I am not a perv." 

"Hmm You're not huh, last time I check you touch me without my permission, So you're definitely a perv," Y/n said looking at him

"It was an accident and you know that," Mikey said who was still blushing.

"Hmm, sure whatever," Y/n said, looking away." And I am not going to the festival with you, so bye now" Y/n was about to leave but again someone grabs her hand. "What now" She turns around and saw it was Hina who was holding her hand. "Hina-chan?"

"Y/n-senpai please Let's go to the festival together all of us please," Hina said looking at Y/n with puppy eyes "pretty please"

"Hina-chan I... I don't... Okay fine you win let's go together"

"Yay okay then It's a triple date," Hina said

"What no..... no It's..... not," Y/n said blushing

"Why not? Look my date is Takemichi, Emma-chan's date is Draken and yours is Mikey, so it is a triple date" Hina said smiling at Y/n.

Y/n look at Mikey, hoping he would say something but he said nothing. He was looking down, blushing.

"Okay fin.... fine What ...whatever..." Y/n said, looking away as she was trying to hide her.

"Y/n-senpai let's go shopping together okay? Emma-chan your is coming to right? "

"Yes, sure, why not"

"So let's go shopping together okay Y/n-senpai," Takemichi's girlfriend said, smiling widely

"Okay okay I'll go," Y/n said

The boys were just standing there blushing, listening to the girls.

"What are you guys blushing about?" Emma asked, looking at the boys.

"I... It's not... nothing at all," they answered, looking away.

"Okay? anyway so when are we going shopping?" Emma said 

"Hmm, How about shopping now? " Hina said

"Sure let's go. I have nothing better to do now, so why not?" Y/n said, smiling at Hina.

"Y/n-senpai you love shopping don't you?

"Huh who don't?" Y/n said laughing