Ch-39

"Y/n look you have a new bodyguard,"  Rindo said as he walks into Y/n's room. "He is Hajime Kokonoi but you can just call him Koko." He look at the boy who walks into her room. 

"I told you didn't I? I don't need any bodyguard." Y/n said glaring at him. "I only want Kakucho. No one else. Only he can protect me."

"Well, It looks like our boss's wife is mad." Koko looking at her smirking. He sticks out his tongue.

"Woah." She stares at him. "When you stick out your tongue, you look just like a snake." She says smiling.

"Huh? Snake? What are you talking about? I don't look like a snake, not at all." Koko said looking down at her as Rindo and Y/n just laugh at him.

"Whatever you say Mr. Snake " Y/n look at him. "But snake kun, did you fight with someone before coming here? Your face look beat up."

"Rin chan my friends are coming today, so don't scare them okay?" She said smiling.

"I don't scare them. They are always scared of me even tho I don't do anything." Rindo shouts.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." Y/n laughs.

"Hmph, whatever. When are they coming?"

"May be-..." Y/n was interrupted when someone knocks on the door.

"Y/n san..." Hina said as she slowly open the door and peeks into the room. "Oh, there she is." She said when she saw Y/n.

"Oh Hina chan, you came earlier than I expect," Y/n said smiling. "Come on in."

"Y/n san did-..." Hina said walking in the room and saw two boys. "Oh hello." She bows. The boys just look at her then back at Y/n without saying anything. 'Mean' Hina thought.

"Rin chan, snake kun at least say hi. Don't be so mean" Y/n look at them making weird faces.

"Whatever," Rindo said looking away.

"Yo Y/n," Emma said as she also walks into the room.

"Emma," Y/n shouts. "Did you know how much I missed you?" She said as she spread her hand. "I didn't even get to see you when I saw you at Shibuya."

"I missed you too," Emma said as she laughs and hugs her.

Y/n hug her back. "I have so many things to tell you guys."

"Yeah same," Emma said smiling.

"Umm okay but first Y/n san." Hina said as she look at her then at the table. "Who bought you that? A whole basket of rice ball?" She points at the basket.

"Oh, that? I'll tell you later. First, let me kick these guys out of here. And after that, we can have girls talk." Y/n look at the boys. "Rin chan snake kun, you guys can go home now. I'll call you when they leave." She says smiling.

"Y/n..." Rindo walks close to Y/n and pinches both of her cheeks. "You know I won't leave even if you have to do girls talk or whatever." He said still pinching her.

"Ouch Rin... it's hurt. Let go," Y/n softly hits his hands. "Let go." She then tickles him.

"Oi hahaha... stop..." He said laughing as he let go of her.

"Rin can you guys please leave. I'll call you immediately after the left." Y/n said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"... Ehh umm... how about this, you guys talk here. While I and this snake will stay outside the room okay?" He looks at her and saw she still have puppy eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes," He said before leaving. "Make sure to call us if something happened okay?" He looks at her one last time before leaving.