Ch-12

~Author's -pov~

"Izana... He... he is sick."

"Huh? What happened? How did he get sick?" Y/n said worried about her friend.

"I... I don't know. He has a fever and he is coughing a lot. We told him to go to the hospital but he doesn't want to go there. I don't know what to do so will you come here and help us?" Ran said

"Oh okay, I'll come there soon."

"Okay then"

"Bye" Y/n hung up and look at Kazutora. "Tora, I have to go now."

"Huh Why suddenly? Did something happen?" Kazutora said.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just my friend is sick and I have to go take care of him." Y/n said. She looks at Kazutora and saw he looked sad so she gets on her tiptoe and kisses his cheeks. "Let's hang out this Saturday okay" Then she leaves.

"But Y/n...... and she's gone," Kazutora said. He touches his cheeks and smile.

Before Y/n went to Izana's house, she buys some medicine and fruits for him. When she got there, she opens the door with the key Izana gave to her. She went and saw everyone was worried running here and there and when they saw Y/n they and run towards you and hold both of your hands.

"Y/n you came," they said.

"What the hell were you guys doing here? Look at the house It looks so messy what did yall did here?" Y/n said, looking around the house. She then went into Izana's room and saw he was sleeping there peacefully.

Y/n-pov

I put the medicine on the table and sit beside him on the bed. I touch his forehead.

"Wow, he's hot"

"I am?" Izana said, smirking.

"When... when did you wake up?" I said, looking down at him then I look away. " and I was saying your forehead is, not you"

"Yeah, yeah... anyway why are you here? " He looked at me smiling.

"To take care of you, of course. The boys said they don't know what to do so they asked me to come here and take care of you. " I said, looking away. "Have you eaten anything yet? "I pick a towel on his forehead.

"No. no one here knows how to cook you're the only one who knows how to cook." He said as he looks away.

"Hmmm, okay, then I'll go cook something for you. " I get up and went into the kitchen. I open the fridge and saw nothing but some water bottles. "What the..... there is nothing in here?"

I then get up and look around the kitchen and there is no food there. Then I went back to Izana's room and saw all boys there helping their boss.

"Izana there is nothing here. We need to go shopping." I said, looking at them. "Umm about you boys go shopping and I will take care of Izana here okay."

"Okay, but... you need to write the things we need on the list." They said

"Alright. I'll make a list. " I said as I make the list. Then I hand it to them. "There you go."

"Thank you, we'll go now."

"Kay, bye," I said as they leave the house. Then I look at Izana who was looking at me smiling. "Huh? What are you smiling at? "

"It's just you're so pretty," He said still smiling.

"Hah, you're smiling like that cause I'm pretty?" I said, looking at him.

"Yes... hehe"

'What is wrong with him? He is acting weird.' I thought as touched his forehead. 'He's still burning.'

"Izana---"

Before I could say anything, he pulls me on top of him and hugs him.

"What the.....? Izana what's wrong?" I said as I try to get up but he won't let me go.

"Nooo... stay here with me." He said, holding me tightly.

"What? Is he drunk or something?"

I then give up and let him hold me. He then all of a suddenly touched my butt. I was so shocked that I quickly get up.

"Izana what was that? Why would you do that?" I said, looking at him. Slightly blushing.

"Hehe. Y/n is shy. I like shy Y/n. " He said, smiling.

'Yep, I think he's drunk. Did they make him drink something?' I thought as I get up and looked at him. He was still smiling and he was blushing too.

I sigh and said, "Izana you should sleep now. I'll go wait for your friends and then I'll make you something yummy to eat okay?"

"No"

"Huh"

"No, I want Y/n to stay here with me. I want to sleep with Y/n."

"Izana," I said, blushing. I look away from him. "Why are you talking nonsense? Just sleep alone. I'll be in the living room," I said as I quickly leave Izana's room.

I was waiting for others, watching tv when my phone rang. I pick up my phone from the table and saw...

"small boi.... who's that?"

I turn around and saw Izana behind me. Was he there the whole time? I look at my phone and then back at Izana.

"Oh, he.....