Ch-34

"Mikey slow down. What if we get into an accident." Draken said as he rides his bike beside Mikey.

"Kenchin we have to hurry. What if something happened to Y/n?"

"You guys won't make it in time," Inui said who was behind Draken.

"Huh? What do you mean we won't make it?" Takemichi ask as he look at him.

"She is going to die," Inui said in a serious voice.

"What?" They all yell as they stop their bike.

"What do you mean she is going to die?" Mikey said as he look at Inui.

"By now they probably put bomb beside her."

"Bomb" They all yell again.

"Yeah, they are supposed to kill Y/n with a time bomb. It was ordered from our boss, well not our boss. Our boss's boss ordered him to do." Inui added.

"What? Boss's boss? Who is he? Why is he trying to kill Y/n san." Takemichi asks as he look at Inui in complete shock.

"We don't know. Only our boss know who he is and what is he trying to do." Inui answer as he look forward.

"I swear to fucking god if she is hurt even a little bit. I'll kill your whole gang by myself." Mikey said in a very scary voice then starts his bike.

"Mikey what about her family? We should tell them Y/n is in danger." Mitsuya said as he drives on the other side of Mikey.

"Yeah, I'm sure Smiley and Angry kun will help us if you tell them," Takemichi said looking at them.

"No, we'll only waste our time. We have to hurry up. We can tell them later after we save her." Mikey said as he drives even faster.

'Y/n san please be alright. Please don't die.' Takemichi thought.

~With Y/n~

"Y/n... talk to me. Hey, are you alright?" Izana asks as he slowly gets up.

"Izana please...."

"Boss look what did we find. They are at that warehouse over there." Ran said as he points at the warehouse that was really far away from here. He then walks towards Izana with Rindo and some other boys. He look at Izana and saw blood all around his hand. "Oi boss what happened here?" He said as he quickly walks to towards him.

"Y/n... she is in there..." Izana said as he points at the door.

"Ran is that you. Ran please take Izana and run away from here. There is a time bomb here. Please run away." Y/n shouts as he heard Ran talking.

"A what?" Ran and Rindo shouts together.

"Please run away. There is not much time left." Y/n shout again. "Please...." She then starts to cry again.

"Y/n chan don't cry. Just wait okay we'll get you out of there." Rindo said as he starts to bang on the door.

"Y/n, what is this? Why are you tied up? And is that a bomb...."

"Kakucho..." She said as she heard his voice. "Kakucho what the hell are you doing here? Get out of here." Y/n yells as she look at the time bomb. "There are only 2 minutes left, please. Get out of here. Runaway with Izana and the brothers please..." She shouts again.

"No, I'm not leaving you here so, shut up and let me save you," Kakucho said as he untie her legs.

"Kakucho. Kakucho is that you?" Izana said as he heard his voice. "Kakucho help Y/n untie her. We can save her." He bangs on the door.

"Kakucho will help her untie and as for us let's try to open the door," Izana said as he glare at the guys he and Rindo beat up. "What are you guys looking at? Come here and help us open the door."

"Wait maybe these guys have the keys. They are the ones that kidnapped Y/n since no one is around here except for them so I'm sure they have the keys. "

"We...  don't have the key..." One of the guys said as he slowly takes out the key.

"You bastard, you weren't the one that kidnapped her?" Izana said as he takes the key and punch the guy.

"Boss come on hurry up open the door." Ran said as he points at the door. "You guys move and I'll break all of your bones." He glare at them.

Izana quickly open the door. He saw Y/n tied up all beaten up. There was blood everywhere around her. Her face was all messed up. He look at her as if he was about to cry.

"Kakucho please leave... please," Y/n said looking at him scared. "Please I don't want to lose any of you guys." She cries even more.

Kakucho was untying her. While Rindo and Ran stayed at the door. They look at Y/n in shock. They both get really mad and start to punch the guys that kidnapped her.

"What the fuck you did to her?" Ran said as he keeps on punching the guy.

"You guys get out... there is only 40 seconds left..." Y/n said crying again.

"Yes let's leave. Hurry up" One of the guys said who kidnapped Y/n.

"The remote? Where is the remote?" Izana said as he look at the guys. The guys didn't say anything. So, Ran and Rindo hit them again. They were all scared but still, they didn't leave Y/n there alone.

"Give me the remote," Rindo said punching the guys. The guys were all beaten up. But they still didn't give him the key.

"Give. Me. The. Remote. "Izana said in a really scary voice. The guys got scared and hand him the remote.

"Guys run... only 5 seconds left..." Y/n starts to cry even louder. "RUN" She shouts.

Izana quickly grab the remote and turn off the bomb. And when the bomb stop ticking, everyone land on the floor sighing in relief.

"I thought I was sure I'm going to die here." Ran said as he sits up and look at Y/n and others. "Bro can you believe we survive from death at the last second." He said looking at his little brother.

Izana and Kakucho untie Y/n. Kakucho put the bomb away while Izana stay with Y/n hugging her.

Y/n slap him. "You Idiot," She said as she hit Izana's chest. "Why would you do that? What if you die with me too? Are you crazy? I thought you were...." Y/n cries as she hugs him and Kakucho who was right beside her. "I was so scared... I thought I was going to lose you two." She was shaking. Her whole body was shaking. She hugs him really tight.

Izana hugs her back. He pats her head. "It's going now. Everything is fine." Izana whispers to Y/n. "I was scared too. I was so scared..." Izana said as tears start to fall down.

Y/n pull away from the hug and look at him and saw he was shaking too. He looked so scared. 

"Izana... I love you too..." Y/n said as she kisses him on his lips then slowly close her eyes. 

"Y/n...."