Ch-44 "The End"

{Takemichi's pov}

After I come back to the future. I was at a wedding. It was Pah-yan kun's wedding. I was so happy when I saw all my friends together that I start to cry.

Hina, Draken kun, and Chifuyu welcomed me. And while we were talking Pah-yan kun shouts at us. 'Ahh, it's so good to be with everyone.' I thought as I look up at the ceiling.

And after we went outside I meet Naoto. When saw Naoto I hugged him right away and start to cry again.

"Naoto, I'm so glad you're alive." I said hugging him while crying.

"Well, as a trigger to your time traveling, I'm gone. You wouldn't even be able to return." Naoto said smiling.

"Yeah but still"

"Mission complete, Takemichi kun. We've reached the world where my sister is alive." Naoto said as I pull away from the hug and look at every one.

"By the way where is Mikey kun and others?" I ask as everyone look at me.

"Yoo, Takemitchy."

I turn around and saw Mikey kun. He was holding two babies in his arms. "Mikey kun..." I said while looking at him.

"Mikey you're all late." Draken said as he walks towards Mikey and hold one of the babies. "Yo Leam, Lee did you miss your uncle?"

"Takemitchy, welcome back." Mikey said as he looks at me and smiles. 

"Mikey let me hold Lee now."

"Shut up Emma, only I can hold them." Mikey said as he looks back at the girl.

"Emma chan?" I said as I look at her in shock. She has grown up. She look so mature now.

"Oh hey, Takemichi." She said waving her hands towards me.

"Emma chan you guys are so late, you know that." Hina said as she walks towards Emma and hold her hands. "Where is Y/n san and Izana san?" She asks looking around. 

"Y/n chan went to the bathroom and Izana followed her. He never leave her alone." Emma said shaking her head. 

"Uhh, Mikey kun whose babies are they?" I ask looking at the babies then back at Mikey. 

"They are big bro and Y/n chan's baby. You guys introduce yourself." Mikey said looking at the babies.

"Hi, I'm Lee Sano." The baby Draken kun was holding said as he bow down a little.

"Hi, I'm Leam." The baby Mikey kun was holding said as he bow too.

"Hello, I'm Hanagaki Takemichi.... wait Y/n san and Izana are married?" I shout. 

"Yes, they are. I thought you were there when Y/n and Izana were getting married." Emma said as she look at me confused.

"Ahh, I remember now. Ahaha," I said laughing awkwardly. 

"Stupid," Emma said rolling her eyes then she went to Draken and holds his hand. 'Wait did Emma chan and Draken kun finally get together?' I thought looking at them smiling. 

"Yes, they get together." Hina whispers to me while smiling. 

"For real?" I ask looking at her shocked. "Who confess first?" 

"Draken kun," Hina said looking at Emma and Draken while smiling. 

"Why are Izana and Y/n taking so much time?" Draken said looking at Mikey.

"They are probably in the bathroom sucking each other's face." Emma said as he chuckles. 

"Who is sucking each other's face?" 

"Ohh, Y/n... hehe... " Emma said looking at the girl that just come. "No one... ahaha."

"Sorry to make you guys wait. Y/n wanted to buy these flowers she saw outside the gate." The boy with the earring said as he walks behind Y/n san and hugs her.

"I bought these because they're Hina's favorite flowers." Y/n san said as she hands the flowers to Hina.

"Aww thank you Y/n san." Hina said as she holds the flowers. "These are so beautiful."

"Mama," Leam said as he wiggle in Mikey's arms. "Mama... papa." He holds out his hands.

Then Izana let go of Y/n san and walks to Mikey kun and holds Leam.

"Leam what's wrong?" He said smiling looking at him. "Did you miss us?"

"Uhh, I want mama..." Leam said holding out his hands again. "Mama," he pouts.

"Aww, you want mama?" Y/n san said as she walks to them and holds Leam.

"I want mama too." Lee said as he starts to pout too while looking at Y/n san.

"Aww, no one wants papa then?" Izana said as he pouts too. "It look like nobody loves papa."

'They look so cute pouting.' I thought as I look at them.

"No, I love papa." Lee said as he wiggle in Draken kun arms. Draken kun put him down and he went to Izana and hugs Izana's legs. "I love papa." He then pats Izana's legs.

"Haha, Papa loves you too." Izana said as he picks him up and kiss his nose.

Leam look at them and pouts then he starts to tear up. "Lee... Papa"

Y/n san look at them shaking her head, then she looks back at Leam and puts him down. Leam walks towards Lee and hugs him.

Lee look at Leam and giggle. "I love Leam too." Lee pats his head.

"Oh my god, they are so cute. I want them so badly." Emma said holding at them.

"Then why do you make some with Draken." Y/n san said as she look at Draken and Emma while smiling slyly.

"Y/n," Both of them said together.

Then everyone starts to laugh. I look at them and smile.

'I'm so glad that everyone is happy.' I thought.

{Do you guys want some side stories?}