Ch-43

"You motherfucker." Y/n shouts as she punch Kisaki on his face making the gun fall on the ground before he could shoot Kakucho. "You fucker try to kill my boys." She said as she sits on his stomach and starts to punch his face. "You asshole, you shoot my Kakucho." She keeps on punching him as everyone look at her in shock.

"Y/n" Everyone shouts.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Izana said as he pulls Y/n away from Kisaki.

"Y/n san... did she run away from the hospital?" Hina said looking at her shocked. 'She has bandages all over her face. How did she manage to run from the hospital?"

"Y/n..." Kakucho said as he look at in shock but then he smiles. 'She came at the right time.' He thoughts

"Y/n chan... she is always there to save those two." Ran said as he sighs in relief.

"Y/n what are you doing here? You're supposed to stay at the hospital." Izana said as hugs her. "Look at you. You're all cover in blood. You're not heal yet."

"Izana, let go of me. I'll kill this motherfucker. He dares to hurt Kakucho." Y/n said as she gets out of Izana's hand and kick Kisaki. "You fucker, how many times did I tell you? You can mess with  whoever you want but if you mess with my boys." She said as she points at Izana and other Tenjiku's members. "You'll die." She punch Kisaki again and again. "You fucker also tried to kill Emma."

"Huh? Emma...? Y/n what are you saying?" Izana said as he look at Y/n completely lost. "He hurt Emma too...?"

"Izana, we were not the ones that tried to kill Emma. It was Kisaki. He was the one who tried to kill her. He was the one that kidnapped Y/n san and tried to kill her with a bomb  He join your gang so that he can make your gang and Mikey's gang together. He wants to make a-..." Takemichi was saying but Izana cut him off.

"So, you were the one that always hurt Y/n...." Izana said as he look down at Kisaki. "I always thought it was some other gang that was hurting her... I thought you were actually...." Izana pulls Y/n up. "Rindo hold her." He said as Rindo walk there and grab Y/n.

"Rin let go of me, let me kill this asshole," Y/n said as she tried to get out of Rindo's hand.

"Y/n stop moving," Rindo scolds her. "Look at your head, bloods are coming out." 

"Don't worry Y/n..." Izana looks at Y/n and smiles. " I'll kill him... you just stand there and watch," Izana said as he looks back at Kisaki with a scary face.

"Izana... they... they are lying. I never tried to kill Y/n." Kisaki said as he backs away looking at Izana. "You know, I would never hurt someone that belongs to you." 

Izana grab his collar making him stand. Then he kick and punch him. 

'Ahh, this is bad. We have to run.' Kisaki thought as he look at Izana, scared. He then look around searching for Hanma. When he saw him, he signals him to starts the bike.

"You... you motherfucker... you were the one that always hurt Y/n..." Izana walks towards Kisaki and kicks him. "Because of you, she was always at the hospital..." He kicks him again. "Because of you now my sister is in hospital too." He punch him in the face. "Because of you, Kakucho is also hurt." He kicks Kisaki again.

While Izana was beating Kisaki. They heard a police siren. Some start to run while others stayed there watching Izan beating Kisaki.

"Izana, stop let's go we have to go now." Ran said as he grab Izana's shoulder.

"No, I'll kill this fucker." Izana said still beating Kisaki. "This bastard he played with us. I'll kill him. You fucker." He shouts as he punch Kisaki in the face. 

"Izana," Mikey shouts. Izana stop hitting Kisaki and looks at Mikey as he points at Kakucho and Y/n. "Look we have to take Kakucho and Y/n to the hospital."

Izana stops punching him and look at them. He let go of Kisaki and walks towards them. 

"Y/n?" Izana touch her cheeks.

"She fainted right after you went to beat that asshole," Rindo said as he let Izana hold her. "We have to take her and Kakucho to the hospital." 

"Wait," Ran said as he walks towards them, then he takes out his uniform and puts it around on Y/n. Izana and Rindo look down at Y/n and realize she was only wearing the hospital gown.

Mikey walks in front of Kisaki and said. "I'll never forgive you, Kisaki." He looks down at him. "How dare you hurt My sister and Y/n."

"Kisaki," Hanma shouts as he drives his bike towards him and grabs him. "Gotcha, you owe me one, kay' Kisaki"

"You fucker," Izana yells as he saw them leaving.

"Takemichi, get on. We'll chase him." Draken shouts as he gets on his bike and look at him.

"Draken kun." He said as he look at him then he look at Hina. "Hina..."

"Takemitchy, I'll take care of Hina. I leave the rest to you." Mikey shouts.

"You got it," Takemichi said as he gets on the bike and chase Kisaki.

Mikey look at Izana. "Don't worry Izana. They will take care of them." He look at everyone and shouts. "Everyone let's leave before the cops come." He then walks towards Kakucho. "Izana let's take them to the hospital." He smiles at him.

"...okay..." Izana said as he walks towards Y/n and carry her on his back.

"Mikey you can go too. I'm sure you want to chase after Kisaki too, right? Go We'll protect this girl for you." Ran said looking at him then he look at Hina and smiles.

"Brother..." Mikey said as he gets on his bike. "Please take care of Y/n. She is a precious friend of mine." He look back at Izana and smiles.