Ch-17

Y/n was on her way to visit her friends. She was going to hang out with her friends today. On her way, she saw Takemichi and someone.

"Hello Takemichi-kun," she said as she was close to Takemichi. "Ohh Chifuyu? You're here too. How are you? We haven't seen each other for a long time. I missed you" She hugs Chifuyu.

"Woah look if it isn't Y/n-chan," Chifuyu said as he hugs her back. " I missed you too." then they pull away

"Wait, you two know each other?" Takemichi asked.

"Yes, she used to live in the same apartment building where I and Baji-san live," Chifuyu said as he looks at Takemichi and then Y/n.

"Ohh"

Y/n grabbed Chifuyu's face and pull him close to her. She looks at Chifuyu's face and then grabs his ears.

"Oww Y/n-chan that's hurt." He said.

"Did fight? How many times did I tell you not to fight?" Y/n said as she puts her arm around Chifuyu's neck and then pulls him close to her chest with one hand and with another hand she messes with his hair.

"Whaaa stop, I didn't fight with anyone," He said blushing. He was so close to Y/n's breast. His face was rubbing them. 'So close,' He thought.

'Lucky bastard' Takemichi thought. ' Wait so if senpai knows Chifuyu that means she also knows Baji-kun' He looks at them.

"So Chifuyu, where is Kei? Aren't you guys like always together?" Y/n said, looking at Chifuyu.

"Well... we're going to visit Baji-san. Do you want to come?" Chifuyu said. He looks at Takemichi and winks.

"Huh? " Takemichi looked at Chifuyu with what the hell are you doing look.

"Sure but first let me tell my friends I'm going to be a little late today," Y/n said as she walked away to call her friends. While she was calling her friends, Takemichi looks at Chifuyu.

"Why did you do that? What if Baji-kun does something to her?" He said.

"Nothing will happen. She will just meet Baji-san and then she will leave," Chifuyu said as he looks at Y/n. "She's so hot, right? "

"Well, I know she is hot and all but you also didn't tell me you knew Y/n" Takemichi said 

"I have only known her for 2 years," Chifuyu said as he watch Y/n coming

"Let's go now," she said, smiling. 

"Okay" 

As they were walking, they talk about each other and how have they been. Chifuyu found out that Y/n was in the hospital. He was angry that he couldn't do anything but Y/n calm him down. As they were walking Y/n saw Baji. She runs to him.

"KEIIIII" She jumps on him. Baji catches her and holds her " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH," she said hugging him tightly.

"Y/n... I can't breathe... come now get off of me " Baji said as he tries to pull her away but Y/n hold him even tighter. 

"Noooo don't wanna." Y/n said " You bastard you didn't even visit or call me all this time and even if I call you, you won't pick up," Y/n said as she looks down at him. 

"Get off of me you big, you're heavy." Baji looks at Y/n while smile " And I'm sorry I didn't contact you," Baji said 

"Wait, I am seeing things, right? Baji-kun is smiling?" Takemichi said, looking at Y/n and Baji then at Chifuyu.

"What? It's your first time seeing Baji-san smiling?" Chifuyu said, looking at him.

"Yes, I didn't know Baji-kun could smile for real," Takemichi said. He watched Y/n and Baji talking hugging each other though Y/n was the one who is hugging him. Baji was just carrying her.

"Y/n-chan Let's hang out together sometime the three of us Baji-san, me, and you okay," Chifuyu said as he looks at Y/n and Baji.

"Sure let's hang out," Y/n said looking at Chifuyu and then back at Baji. "Chifuyu, Kei let's hang out tomorrow okay" 

"Huh? I don't wanna hang out with you pig" Baji said as he puts Y/n down.

Y/n pulls his hair. " Who are you call a pig you crazy boi," She said as she grabs his arm.

"Let go you pig,"  Baji said as he tries to pull his arm away.

"Kei please let's hang out tomorrow please," Y/n said, looking at him with puppy eyes.

" I... okay fine we'll hang out but not tomorrow day after tomorrow," Baji said, looking away.

" Okay, I am fine with that," Y/n said. 

After talking for some time, Y/n had to go.

"Bye-bye guys," she said waving her hand

" Bye-bye" Chifuyu and Takemichi.

Y/n looked at Baji and shouts "BYE BYE KEISUKE BAJI" She waves her hand but Baji just looked away then she shouts again " BYE BYE KEIIIIII" 

"Oh, my gad, this crazy girl." Baji looked at Y/n and wave his hand " bye-bye" He said then turns away.

.

.
.
.

Takemichi was walking home, talking to himself.

"What do I do now? Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow Toman has a fight with Valhalla even so I can't get over one thing about the photo that Naoto saw me" Takemichi looks at the ground "When Naoto showed the photo of Y/n-senpai and her babies. I thought the baby somehow looks like....."

"Yo Takemicchi" 

"Mikey-kun...