Ss_4

"Aww, your boys are so sweet." Emma said smiling walking beside Y/n while listening to her.

"Hehe, I know right?" Y/n said looking at her.

"Y/n san, so when you said Izana san can't sleep without you. Does that mean he still sleeps with you?" Hina asks who was besides Emma. 

"What Izana sleeps with Y/n?" Takemichi shouts when he heard his girlfriend saying that.

"Takemichi," Y/n, Emma, and Hina yell at him.

"What...?"

"Here we go again," Y/n said shaking her head as she walks towards her brothers.

"That mother-..."

"Smiley-..."

"How dare you sleep with ne san." Angry yells walking towards Izana.

"What? I can't sleep with my girlfriend?" Izana said raising his eyebrows.

"Why you-.."

"Angry," Y/n grabs her brother's hand. "It's because of our habit okay?" She said covering her face with her other hand.

"Habit?" Smiley said as he walks to them.

"Yeah, habit. Since we were kids we always sleep together so yeah, somehow if we aren't next to each other we can't sleep." Y/n said blushing while looking away.

"Ooo, Boss" Ran said as he wiggle his eyes brows.

"Shut up Ran," Izana said as he walks behind Y/n and puts his hand on her waist. 

"Hah~" Y/n sighs. "Let's just go and pick a nice place to watch the cheery blossom." Then she starts to walk. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

While they all start walking again, Draken kept on looking at Mikey. He knew Mikey still have feelings for Y/n even tho she has a boyfriend now. He could see how sad Mikey looked when he saw Y/n and Izana hugging each other. Draken wanted to help his friend to move on but he can't do anything, even if he tries to do anything Mikey would say he want to be alone or he has some stuff to do. 

"Ken-chin what's up? Why are you staring at me like that?" Mikey asks as he look at him while smiling. 

"No, it's nothing." Draken answers looking away. 'How can I help him when he is like this?' He thought looking up at the sky. 'I just hope he move on... or find a girl that will keep him on track.'

"Guys, let stay here. The cheery trees from here look amazing." Hina said as she puts down the basket she was holding. 

"Yeah... let's settle here." Emma said as she also put down the basket and sat on the ground. 

"Okay then," Y/n said as she grab the blanket and other stuff. She then set the blanket on the ground. Then she grab the food and set them on the blanket. "By the way guys there is also a lake here." Y/n said lying on the blanket looking up at the sky. 

"Lake really?" Emma said as she excitedly gets up from the ground and look around. "Where is it let's go see it. I wanna see it."

"Emma let's go there at night." Izana said as he laid down beside Y/n.

"Heh, why at night." Emma look at him. 

"Cause at night that lake look amazing." Y/n said as she look at Izana and smile. "Hehe,"

"Ohh," Emma said.

"What?" Izana look at Y/n who was looking at him while grinning.

"Nothing... hehe,"