Ch-13

Author's-pov

"Oh. He... he is one of my friends. His name is Mikey." Y/n said, looking at her phone thinking if she should pick it up or not. She picks up" Izana be a good boy and keep quiet okay?" She said before picking up the phone. 

"Hello, Mikey! Why did you call?"

"Y/n-sama what are you doing right now? I am bored come play with me" He said happily.

"Oh, me?" Y/n looked at Izana who was hugging her from behind. "I am babysitting someone," she said.

"Babysitting? Who?" 

"A big baby boy," Y/n said still looking at Izana who was now sleeping on her lap.

"Baby boy... Who's that? How old he is?" Mikey said.

"Hmm... Why?" Y/n said, playing with Izana's hair. "Wow, your hair is so smooth. "

"Hah Whose hair? Who are you talking to? Who is that? Are you touching someone's hair? Why are you touching him?" Mikey said. He sounds a little mad and upset.

"Why are you so eager to know about him? He is my best friend. I am taking care of him because he is sick. " Y/n said.

"Best friend? Hmm.... taking care of my best friend hmm.. okay then. Where are you? Tell me I'll come there and we can take care of him together." Mikey said. He was a little loud while he was talking.

Y/n was slowly getting angry and annoying with Mikey cause asking too many questions.

"Why are you being like this?"

"Huh? Like what?" Mikey said innocently, acting as if he didn't know what Y/n was talking about.

"You're annoying"

"Huh. Are you telling me I am annoying?"

As Y/n was talking with Mikey, Izana gets up and pushes Y/n on the couch then he pins both of her hands and says. "Don't talk to others when you're with me. It makes me jealous." Then he pouts. "Y/nnn.. didn't you come here to take care of me, so why aren't taking care of me? You're sooo mean." 

'What the....? Is he pouting? Wahh he's so cute, Y/n thought as she looks at him pouting like a baby. I want to pinch his cheeks.'

"But Iza I have to answer the call. " Y/n said smiling at him

"No, you don't have to answer. You can just ignore it" 

While Y/n and Izana were talking, Mikey was getting angry. He was thinking of the boy that was with her, her boyfriend. Mikey was so angry that he was punching the wall with his bare hand. He was about to talk but then Izana takes Y/n phone from her hand and said.

"Don't call my Y/n anymore. You're disturbing us" he looked at her phone "small boi" With that Izana ends the call. 

"What the hell? Who was he? That little piece of shit, did he just call me small boi" Mikey said looking at his phone. "I'm going to kill that asshole" Then he threw his phone on the ground.

"Izana why would you do that? He would probably think we are doing something." Y/n said as she looked at Izana.

"Hmmm" Izana let go of Y/n's hand and hugs her. "then let him think whatever he wants" 

"Wha... Izana can you get off of me please" Y/n says as she tries to get up.

"Noooo Let me sleep with you"

"Y/n we brought everything---" The Haitani brothers and Kakucho come into the living room and saw Izana on top of Y/n "Oh we're sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you. We'll leave now" 

"Wait don't leave," Y/n said looking at them. "Help me. He won't get off of me. What did you guys feed him before I came?"

"Ohh. We make him drink some soju. Someone told me that if someone has a fever, we should make them drink soju. They Said It---" Kanji said looking at Y/n proudly.

"YOU.. sigh... You guys are too much. Just cause someone told you that doesn't mean you do that. Idiot," Y/n said angrily. "And you two why did you let him do that you guys are something else." She put her hand on her face. "What am I going to do with them?

Then Ran and Kakucho pick Izana up and take him to his room.

"Thank you," Y/n said as she followed them from behind. "Put him on the bed and cover him okay? I'll go make something for him.

Y/n went into the kitchen and starts cooking. As Y/n was cooking, she gets a phone call. She looks at her phone and saw it was Mikey again.

"Why is he calling me again?" Y/n said before picking up the call. "Hello"

"Y/n who was that boy with you? Is he your best friend or boyfriend? Why were you with him? Did you lie to me? He is your boyfriend, right? Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?"

"What the...? What's with all that question? Is not like you're my parents that I have to tell you everything or something. And I can be with whoever I want, and what's with he is your boyfriend or best friend..... what are you even gonna do if he is my boyfriend? Don't act like we are very close friends. " Y/n said angrily, then she ends the call.

"I'm gonna murder him....." Mikey says as he looks at his phone.