Ss_11

Hanma grab Mikey's collar and pull him close to his face."Why you-...." 

"Mr. Hanma," The doctor said as he walks out of the room.

Hanma quickly let go of Mikey and walk closer to the doctor. "How is she? Is everything alright?" He asks

"Yes sir, everything is just fine. It looks like your sister was having a hard time breathing that's why she fainted there." The answers with a smile.

"Thank god," Hanma sigh if relief.

"She has to wear the oxygen pipe for some time though." The doctor adds. "So make sure she has her oxygen pipe on. And you go see her if you want." And with that, the doctor left.

"Okay, thank you." Hanma said before walking into his sister's room. He went into her room and saw his sister was still sleeping. He sat at the chair next to her bed and hold her hand. "Tsuki, why are you trying to give me a heart attack? I was so scared, you know." He moves her hand close to his face and rubs them.

While Hanma was talking to his sister, the others were looking at them through the widow.

"Do you think we should go in?" Takemichi asks as he looks at them then back at Tsuki and Hanma.

"No, let them stay together for a while. We'll go later." Y/n said smiling at him. Then she sits back at the seat.

"Now we know that Tsuki is okay, I'm gonna go home." Rindo said walking away.

"I'll go too." Ran said following his brother. "See ya boss."

"Izana, Mikey you guys should go too. I'm sure you guys are tried." Emma said looking at her brothers. "We'll stay here. You guys can go."

"No, If Y/n staying, I'm staying too." Izana said as he take a seat beside Y/n and hug her.

"But Izana aren't you tried too. It's already 11 pm." Y/n pats his head.

"No-..."

"Why aren't you guys leaving yet?" Hanma said walking out of Tsuki's room.

"We wanted to see Tsuki before leaving." Hina said as she gets up from her seat.

"Why?"

"Because we are her friends."

"Can you stop with that bullshit already? I told you Tsuki doesn't need a friend, so why don't you guys respect her brother's discussion and leave." Hanma glare at them.

"Why are you like that, we are just trying to be nice and kind," Y/n said getting up from her seat.

"Well, isn't it clear we don't need your kindness, so just leave." Hanma then walks back into Tsuki's room. "So fucking annoying."

"Why is that fucker like that? Should I kill him?" Izana said as he gets angry at Hanma. He gets up from his seat and starts to walk towards Tsuki's room.

"Izana shh," Y/n holds Izana's hands and pulls him back. "Let him be.... let's go for now. We can visit her tomorrow." She then pulls Izana and walks away.

"Okay then..." Emma and Hina follow them while Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi stay there.

"Come on Mikey let's go," Draken said as he pats Mikey's shoulder.

"But Kenchin I want to see her one more time before leaving...." Mikey said as he was at the door of Tsuki's room, watching her.

"Mikey kun, I don't think Hanma kun will let you go in there. You know He is really mad right now." Takemichi said walking close to them.

"Yes, Mikey you know Hanma won't let you go in. And we can come back tomorrow it's already really late, let's go."

"Kenchin..."

"Come on," Draken pick Mikey up and starts to follow Y/n and others.

"Tsuki that's why I told you not to go out. You know how dangerous it is. What will I do if something happened to you?" Hanma said watching his little sister sleeping as he pats her head.

.
.
.
The next day
.
.
.

The next day Mikey came back to the hospital really early. When he got there he went to Tsuki's room and look at her through the door. He saw Hanma was still there. He was sitting on the chair next to Tsuki's bed holding her hand. Mikey looks at them one more time then walks into the room.

"Hmm?" Hanma gets up and look at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"To visit Tsuki."

"I told you not to come he-..."

"Bro...?" Tsuki said as she wakes up. She slowly sits up and looks around. "Oh, Mikey? Why are you here this early in the morning?" She asks.

"I came to visit you." He answers while smiling. "Look I brought dorayaki." He saw the bag he was holding. "Wanna eat them together?"

"Sure, I was really hungry." Tsuki said clapping her hands together.

"Okay then," Mikey walks past Hanma and sits beside Tsuki. He set the table for her and put the dorayaki on the table. "Let's eat."

"Thank you for the food." They said together then starts to eat.

"Mhmm, it's so good. Ni come on try some." Tsuki said patting the side of her bed, mentioning him to come and sit.

"No, I'm good." Hanma said looking away.

"Come on, try some." Hanma looks at her then he walks to her and sits beside her. "Here," Tsuki grabbed one of the dorayaki and feed him. "Isn't it so yummy?"

"Yeah, sure really yummy." Hanma said while rolling his eyes. "Tsuki after you're done eat, I'll change your clothes and then we can go home."

"Change her clothes? You're going to change her clothes?" Mikey asks as he look at Hanma with shock face.

"Yes," Hanma answers really quickly. "Tsuki, you are done eating, right?" She nods her head as Hanma grab a napkin and wipe her face.

"Heh... I can done this myself stoppppp," Tsuki said moving her head away from her brother.

"Hanma you alway change her clothes?" Mikey asks again as he was still shocked.

"Yeah, whenever she is sick, I change her clothes, give her a bath, feed her I do everything." He answers as he was done wiping Tsuki's face. He throw the napkins at the dustbin and look at Mikey. "What you got any problems with that?"

"Why...? Why would you change her clothes and bath her, she is a girl you know?" Mikey said looking at him as he blush a little.

"And she is my sister. So, what's wrong changing my sister's clothes when she is sick?" Hanma look at him while saying.