Ss_5

"Guys, should we go and check on, Mikey? It's been one hour and he still hasn't returned yet." Takemichi said as he puts on his shirt.

"Yeah let's go. He said he's going to look around but he still haven't returned. " Draken said as he get up from the ground and look at others. "You all are coming or not?" He asks them.

"We will go too." Everyone said together.

"Okay then," With that everyone starts to search for Mikey.

.
.
.

"She is naked." Mikey whisper yells as he hides behind a tree. "What the hell is she doing here at night? And why the hell she is naked?" He whispers again.

"Oi the guy behind the tree." The girl said looking in Mikey's direction. "What are you doing here?" She walks out of the water.

"I... I..." Mikey slowly look at her. "Oh my god, you're still not wearing anything." He said as he quickly remove his top and throw them at her face then he covers his eyes.

"Oww, man the hell is wrong with you?" The girl said grabbing the shirt.

"Just wear them." He said still closing his eyes.

"I can wear my clothes it's over..."

"Just wear them. I can't look at you if you're naked. " Mikey shouts.

"O...okay?" She said as she puts on the shirt.

"Are you done?" He asks peeking a little.

"Yeah."

He remove his hands and look at her then again he closes his eyes. "I can see through..."

"Yeah, that's why I was about to tell you that I could just wear my own clothes which are beside you." She said pointing at her clothes.

"Ohh..." Mikey says as he look at her clothes. "Want me to bring them to you?" He asks.

"No, I can just walk there and grab them." She said as she starts to walk towards Mikey.

"Oh umm..." Mikey slowly back away looking at her. He look down and saw his shirt is like a dress to her. It was too big for her. While looking his eyes slowly moves to her belly then. "Oh my god," He slams his hands to his eyes.

"Hey, are you alright-..."

"Mikey, where are you? Can you hear us?"

"Huh? That's Ken-chin's voice." Mikey said looking in the direction where he heard Draken's voice. "They are coming here. Oh no," He looks at the girl.

"Who are-..." Before she could say anything Mikey pick her up and jumps in the water.

"Wait I heard water splash somewhere," Emma said looking around. "It was coming from there." She points in the direction where the girl and Mikey was.

"Let's go see if it's Mikey or not." Izana said as he starts to walk.

"Seriously, what the hell was that for?" The girl shouts as she takes her head out of the water and looks at Mikey. "What if I-..."

"Shh..." Mikey moves closer to the girl and holds her waist with one hand and covers her mouth with another.

"Mikey... ohh," Emma said as she walks out of the woods.

"Mikey did you know how worried we were... ohh..." Draken said as he also walks out of the wood.

"Mikey kun why... oh..." Takemichi said as he saw Mikey.

"What happened guys? Is Mikey kun alright... oh..." Hina said

"What's with you guys? Why so many oohs?" The girl look at them.