Ch-11

T H E I R  O B S E S S I O N

"She.... killed herself in front of us.....?" Takemichi said, looking at Draken, trying to hold back his tears.

"Yes...." 

".... You see....... Takemichi, can't remember anything that happened in the past, so can you please tell us what happened? Why did Y/n-san killed...... herself....? From what I heard about Y/n-san. I don't think Y/n-san would kill herself," Naoto said.

" Y/n didn't kill herself their obsession did...... Their obsession killed Y/n "

"Huh?" Takemichi and Naoto look at Draken with confused faces. "What..... What do you mean by that?..... "

"But... If I could really do life over... there are two things I'd absolutely do..." the boys with the tattoo said, looking down.

"huh?"

"I'd kill Kisaki and save Y/n from them," Draken said with a scary face.

'Kisaki? Tetta Kisaki?' Takemichi thought. " You mean that Kisaki?" He said, standing up and looking at Draken.

"Time's up"

Draken get up and was about to leave but then he turns around and looks at Takemichi and said "Takemitchy. Get the hell out of Tokyo." 

"Huh? 

"You almost got killed, right? That's why you came to see me. When it comes to Kisaki, killing people is like squashing bugs to him." Draken said, then he turns away and leave.

"Wait a minute. Why? Why's there someone out to kill me?" Takemichi asked.

"Kisaki aboard Mikey but before we knew it, that changed to hatred. Kisaki wants to take away everything Mikey holds dear."

{Back in the past 2005}

~Y/n-pov~

"Why did you hide this all from me?"

"I... I was going to tell you but... I thought you would be mad if I tell you what happened." As I was avoiding his glares, I said it.

"Yeah sure." He said. Looking away from me.

He looked at me as I grabbed his face. "I'm sorry okay? I won't hide anything from now on I swear." I said to him with puppy eyes. He was hesitating at first, but then give up.

"Yeah, sure whatever." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Hehe," I let go of his face and hold his hand. "Let's go to the mall okay to buy some clothes."

"Mhmm do I have to go..."

"Yes, you have to," I said, pulling him. "Let's goooooo"

"Okay okay."

"Oh right. Kazutora what should I call you Kazu or Tora? Hmmm, I like calling you Tora so should I call you Tora then?" I asked. He was looking down at me, smiling.

"Call me whatever you want." He said.

"Okay then, I'll call you Tora from now on," I said as we start to walk.

We were walking around the mall looking at different outfits. Then I saw two really cute outfits at one store.

"Tora, let's go to this store. Come," I said as I pull him into the store. "Ouuu this outfit is so cute. I want to buy this but then this one is also so cute. Ahhh What should I do?" I said, trying to pick one outfit.

"Then just buy both of them," Tora said, looking at both of the outfits.

"I want to buy both of them, but I can't," I said, looking down.

"Hmm, why you don't have enough money?" He said, looking at me. "If you like them I buy you these."

"No no. I have enough money but I just want to buy only one outfit cause I want to save money." I said, looking up at him. 

"Hmm, is that so? Then how about this you buy one outfit and I buy you one outfit, " Tora said.

I look at him and saw him smiling. "Huh no no you don't have to. I'll buy another outfit myself next time," I said, shaking my head but then Tora grab my hands and said.

"But I want to buy you this. Take... take it as a gift okay." He said, looking directly into my eyes and then turning away.

"Okay then... " I said, looking away and blushing. Then grab both of the outfits. "Let's go see if they fit me or not. "

"Okay"

We went to the changing room, then I took one of the outfits and look at Tora.

"Wait here okay"

"Okay," He said, looking around the store. 

I went into the changing room and changed. I look in the mirror. 

"Hmm Tora can you come here for a minute?" I said.

" Huh? Okay. I'm coming in now," He said before coming in. He looks at me and then turned away. 

"Tora, what do you think does it look good?" I said, showing him the outfit. 

 He looks at me then turns away "I... I don't know," he said before leaving the room.

"What the....? Can't he just say if it looks good or not" I look at the mirror and spin around "hmm I think it looks good..." then I change into another outfit and look at the mirror and spin around again. " Hmm this also looks good," I said before changing back into my old outfit. I went out of the changing room and saw Tora on his phone. 

"Tora--- hmm, who is calling me now?" I took out my phone and saw it was Izana. "Huh? Why is he calling me now? Well, whatever... Hello Izana"

"Y/n it's me Ran " 

"Hmm, Ran? What happened? Why did you call?" I said worried cause somehow he seems in a hurry.

"Izana he...