C5 Magic Man

"Davi!" I called. He looked at me curiously. "How about we go make dinner? I have something special to tell you."

His eyes lit up and he walked out of the pool and towards me. I stood up off the chair and grabbed the other towel I brought. I opened it up while walking to Davi.

I kneeled down and wrapped it around him. After that I picked him up and walked inside.

I went upstairs and turned on the shower for Davi. To avoid being late tomorrow morning I thought I'd give him a night shower.

"Alright Davi. Time for your bath! We have to get you cleaned up." I said putting him in the tub.

"Mummy, ducky!" He demanded.

I grabbed his rubber ducky from the bathroom cabinet and handed it to him.

"I'll be right back Davi. I need to get your clothes." I said. "Be a good boy okay?"

"Mummy! I man!" He yelled.

I laughed and said, "Be a good man ok?"

"Yes mummy." He said.

I walked to his room and opened his closet. I took out a pair of his pyjamas.

With that I walked back to my room and went into the bathroom.

After cleaning Davi up and dressing him, I decided to shower as well while he was watching Cars.

I changed into mint pompom shorts and wore a gray T-shirt with it.

I untied my hair and let it out.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to my bed where Davi was sitting. He was starring at the TV so intently.

I snuck uo behind him and grabbed him by the waist and laid him on the bed. Then I started tickling him.

He couldn't stop giggling. "Mummy, stop!" He yelled still giggling.

"Who's the best?" I asked teasingly.

"Mummy is!" He said.

I smiled and leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"I love you baby." I said.

I picked him up and walked out of the room.

"What are we eating?" He asked as we made it downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and sat him on the stool. I grabbed my phone and said, "How about pizza?"

His eyes lit up and he started clapping. I'm guessing he agrees.

I called Pizza Nova and ordered a medium cheese pizza.

After that I asked Davi, "Do you want to watch TV?"

He nodded and got off the stool. He ran to the living room and I walked after him.

He seated himself on the couch. I grabbed the remote and sat beside him pulling my legs up.

I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels.

"Tell me when to stop." I said to him.

I continued flipping some more.

"Stop!" He yelled.

He made me stop on ESPN. When I looked closely I saw that it was one of his football games. But I didn't care. It was Leo's game, not his.

I smiled knowing that my brother was playing.

"Mummy! Look, uncle Leo!" He said pointing to the TV.