C30 Picked Up and Carried.

HI!! SO I DECIDED TO CHANGE SOMETHING SO JUST READ THIS CHAPTER OVER AGAIN TO BE IN THE LOOP! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

After the amazingly amazing proposal, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

Man Neymar asked me to marry him. That's amazing.

Of course we both did conclude we did not want to get married right away. This was more of a long term engagement. Almost like Leo and Anna's. Leo and Anna want to be married when it feels right. Of course they love each other and Leo did ask her to marry him. But the ring was more of a 'I promise to be yours till' my last breath'.

For us, I want to get married when the time is right. When mine and Ney's career is perfect and stable. But for now, I'm his and he's mine.

Right now I was in the kitchen getting something ready for lunch. Ney was getting Davi changed. along with himself.

Because I was wet, I had to borrow a dress from Rafa. I borrowed a white lacy summer dress that came down to my knees. It was a very comfortable dress. Of course I kept Leo's necklace on as well as my Davi ring. But now I had a new addition. My engagement ring.

He told me that his parents called and said that they wouldn't be back until tomorrow as they were visiting a few people. Rafa was due to be back any time now.

I heard the doorbell ring and I left the kitchen to go retrieve whoever was here.

I walked over to the door and opened it. I smiled brightly when I saw everyone there. Everyone meaning, everyone. Leo, Anna, Thiago, Shakira, Pique, Milan, Oscar, Ludy, their baby, Julia, David, Sara, Marcelo, Clarisse, their son Enzo and of course Marissa and Rafinha. Rafaella was there as well.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed while moving out of the way so I could let everyone in.

"Abe, who is it?"Neymar said walking in with Davi on his back. I smiled at the sight.

"Hey guys!" He said while shifting Davi over so he could hold him in his arms.

"Down papai!" He commanded. I guess he saw his friends.

He went over to Milan and Thiago and they started babbling away.

"Guys! We have 2 other kids that want to play as well." Shakira said.

"Yes, Thiago, Davi, Milan, this is Enzo and this is Julia."Anna told them.

They all greeted themselves and highfived each other. Julia was the youngest.

"Davi, why don't you go show them Poker. You can play with him as well." I suggested.

They were excited. "Yeah, why don't all of you guys go outside with the kids to keep an eye on them. We need to have a girl talk." Anna said smirking at Shakira.

"Yes.Now shoo." Kira said.

Once they were all gone all 7 girls looked at me and then each other. Then they shrieked.

"Oh my god!!" They yelled.

"What?!" I yelled back.

Marissa walked up to me and held my left hand which had the ring. "You, bitch!"

I blushed.

"AWW!" They all squealed.

"Stop!" I said as my face turned even more crimson.

I turned around and headed towards the kitchen when I started to feel kind of dizzy. I stopped and put a hand on my head. I shook my head thinking it's nothing and continued walking when I bumped into someone. I was still kind of lightheaded so I felt like I was going to fall.