C20 I'm Close Abe. I Know I Am

"Hi baby, do you want anything?" I asked sitting beside Davi.

"No mamá, but look." He said giggling while pointing to the side of my skirt.

I gasped looking at the grass stain on it. Davi kept giggling. I looked at him and smirked. "Does Davi think it's funny?"

"Yes mummy!" He said.

"Really now, I think this is funnier." I said leaning over and tickling him so that he was laying on the ground giggling even more.

"Ok...Mummy...not funny!" He kept giggling. As was I and I also heard other laughs. "Sorry...mummy!" He said.

I stopped to let him catch his breath. He put his hands on each of my cheeks and cupped them. "I love you mummy." He said.

I smiled and leaned down and gave him a kiss on his nose. "And I love you." I said.

I heard a click and I looked to the side to see Leo taking a picture on his phone of Davi and I.

"Alright guys, break's over. Time for second half." Coach said.

Everyone put their bottles down and jogged onto the field.

"Go win mummy!" Davi said.

I smiled and nodded.

I stood up and took one last sip of water. I turned around to see Davi in Neymar's arms giving him a kiss.

"Davi, is papai better than mãe?" He asked smirking at me.

"Stop teaching him wrong things." I scoffed.

"Filho, what do you think?" He asked again. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Mamá!" He exclaimed.

"Davi!" Neymar yelled!

"Ha!" I said. "I love you baby!"

He put Davi down and walked to me. "You know, you did change. One little space doesn't prove anything. Get passed me and then we'll see." He said cockily.

"Oh now you're just embarrassing yourself." I said and turned.

I jogged over to the middle of the field taking position beside Leo.

"Ready to kick butt, little?" He asked smirking.

"Ready when you are, big." I said smirking back.

I looked over at Neymar who had a grin on his face.

Coach blew the whistle and Leo passed the ball to me. I passed it back to Bartra. He passed it to Adriano who started running with the ball a bit.

In this time I ran up to on of their defenders taking place for when the ball comes.

Leo does the same however he stays a bit up.

Adriano has the ball and passes it to Leo. Leo starts jogging towards the net trying to break the defense but failed as he tried to pass the ball to me but Pique intercepted it and cleared it.

The ball flew to Neymar who had the ball with only one of our defenders in the way.

Leo, Adriano and I sprinted in attempts to block the shot but Neymar did otherwise attempting a goal.

But André being the best goalie ever, blocked the shot. I grinned.

André then cleared the ball and it flew towards where Leo was. He jumped up and caught the ball with his chest and let it drop to his feet.

"Last 5 minutes!" Coach yelled.

He started running with the ball and I ran along side him.

I could sense that he was going to pass it soon so I got near the net.