C17 Wonders

During the drive to the restaurant I was very fidgety. I kept moving around in my seat and my knee was bouncing up and down.

Then I felt a hand on my knee that stopped my knee from bouncing.

I looked over and saw Neymar smiling sympatheticly.

I looked away and picked his hand off of my knee and away from me.

He sighed. "Abe, what's wrong?" He asked while driving.

I didn't say anything.

"Abe, I know you're scared. Davi's going to be alright. We're here for him." He said.

"What are you taking about? I wasn't scared?" I lied.

He scoffed. "Please Abe, I know you better than you know yourself. When you're nervous, scared or worried, you get fidgety, restless and start bouncing your knee. And when someone asks what's wrong you deny it." He said confidently. "I'm telling you. Still the same, haven't changed a bit."

I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Still incredibly sexy when you're mad." He whispered.

"Neymar!" I yelled.

He chuckled.

I turned my head away from him. I couldn't help the little smile that was on my face. The fact that he just cheered me up and that he still has the power to do that is just wow.

See, you're falling for him again.

What. No I'm not. I am not falling for his tactics again.

"Aachoo!" I said sneezing.

"Bless you. Are you okay?" Neymar said handing me a tissue. I took it and put it over my nose.

"Fine." I said sniffling. Oh god I think I have a cold.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes!" I snapped.

He needs to stop acting like he cares.

Soon we arrived at the restaurant. The paparazzi was already there. That just made me more anxious. Neymar stopped the car and I got out without giving him a second glance.

The flashes started going off as I made my way to the back door to get Davi. I opened the door and I saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You hungry hijo?" I asked.

"Yes mamá." He said.

I was about to reach in and get him but Neymar's hand stopped me. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I'll take him. You're wearing white." He said.

"And your point is." I said glaring at him.

"Look, I would love to stay out here and make you look even sexier as you become angry with me." That made me glare at him more."But I think we should get Davi into the restaurant."

For Davi. I stepped back and Neymar picked Davi up. Before we walked I whispered 'Baby, you are batman' in Davi's ear and gave him a kiss.

Neymar started walking and I walked behind him.

I wasn't paying attention to any of the questions that were being asked. I just need to be inside the restaurant so Davi would calm down.

We made it in the restaurant. I spotted Anna, Leo and Thiago, so I walked to them with Neymar and Davi behind me.