C22 Poker!

The next morning I woke up with a crying sound coming from the baby monitor.

My eyes popped wide open as I heard my baby crying. I looked to my right and saw Neymar still sleeping calmly.

It brought a small smile to my face as I realized that we slept with each other for the first time in 3 years.

I pulled myself away from him, but I was pulled back into his chest.

"Neymar. Davi's crying." I said softly.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. A small smile traced his lips as his eyes met with mine.

He nodded at my words and released me from his grip.

I got off the bed and walked to Davi's room to find him still whimpering.

I frowned and quickly walked towards him. I sat on the side of his bed and picked him up to cuddle him against me. He curled up in my arms and put his head on my chest.

I rubbed circles on his back to sooth him. He usually does this when he wakes up. He gets very irritated and distressed when he wakes up.

"Good morning sweetie." I said smiling. I gave him a kiss on the top of his head. I ran my hand through his blonde locks and gave him another kiss. "What does mummy's man want for breakfast?"

"Waffles." He mumbled. I could tell that he was still a bit sleepy.

"Alright." I said. He yawned. "Sweetie, are you still sleepy? Why don't you sleep for a while, while I get breakfast ready, okay?" I asked.

He nodded. I got up with him in my arms and walked to my room where Neymar was still on my bed sleeping. I walked over to my side of the bed and laid Davi down beside Neymar.

Neymar moved a bit sensing someone was in the bed.

"Neymar, Davi's still sleepy so I'm leaving him with you while I make breakfast." I said while covering Davi with the blanket.

Neymar nodded and pulled Davi into his chest and cuddled him. I smiled at the sight. Davi was practically the size of Neymar's chest.

Davi nuzzled his head into Neymar's neck and Neymar out his arms securely around Davi.

I smiled at the sight. I decided to take a shower and dress for the day as well.

I took a quick shower and dressed myself in ripped jeans and a black baggy tee. I left my hair down in waves and did minimal make up for the day.

Today the guys were coming over to help plan Davi's birthday, so I'm sure today would be much of a casual hang out day.

After doing that, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I decided to go with what Davi wanted and made waffles and cut up some fruits. After I was done I made my way upstairs to wake them both up.

I walked in and saw them both still cuddled together. I smiled at the sight and walked over to Davi's side.

"Sweetie," I said softly running my hands through his hair to wake him up.

He stirred a bit and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw me.

"Mamá." He said. I smiled and put my arms out for him. He got out of Neymar's arms and came into mine. Neymar opened his eyes at the disturbed movement and looked at us. He rubbed his eyes while I rolled mine at how much this man needs to sleep.

"Breakfast is ready so get yourself out of bed and take a shower." I said sternly as I walked out of my room with Davi.

I made my way into the kitchen and sat Davi on the island stool.

AloneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara