C35 The Day After.

I awoke early this morning and left the bed that I was sharing with Neymar. But he wasn't there. I shrugged and got out of bed.

I went to our room where the kids were sleeping. I opened the door to see them all up and watching tv.

Who turned that on?

I saw Davi and he immediately smiled at me. I slowly walked over to him and and sat on the bed. He crawled into my lap.

I gave him a kiss. "Happy birthday, my love." I said.

"Thank you mamà!" He gave me a kiss.

I looked at the other two who still looked sleepy. I opened my arms and they smiled and crawled into them.

"Now. Who turned on the tv this early?" I inquired.

"Papai!" Davi giggled.

"Your papai?" I said. "Where is he?"

"Making breakfast." Thiago said.

I smiled. "Alright then."

I was about to say something when Shakira and Anna came in.

"Good morning lovelies." Shakira said walking to where I was.

She kissed Milan and Thiago on the head and picked Davi up from my lap.

Anna kissed Thiago and Milan as well.

"Happy birthday, Davi!" She smiled.

"Thank you, tía Shak!" He said.

"Okay! Now me." Anna said taking him.

"Happy birthday, sweetie." She smiled and gave him a kiss. "Te amo!"

"Thank you, tía Anna." He smiled.

"Hey Abby." Anna said smiling at me.

I smiled back.

"So why don't you go get dressed while Shak and I get the kids ready?" She suggested.

"I can bathe, Davi. It's not a problem." I countered.

Shakira shook her head. "Abby, you just came home. You gotta rest, chica." She smiled.

"I can bathe my child." I pressed.

"Abigail." Anna warned.

"Fine. You know what, do whatever you want." I rolled my eyes.

I kissed Davi on the head and caressed his head.

"Call me if you need me, sweetheart." I said and then made my way to the closet that I share with Neymar. We don't live together but I do spend a good amount here.

I grabbed my clothes for the day and walked towards the door to leave.

I opened it and saw Neymar.

"Bom dia, cara." Neymar smiled. He leaned in for a hug or a kiss. Or both. But I stepped back. By then his smiled vanished and he saw the frown on my face. "What's wrong? Are you hurt? Are you in pain?"