"Guys! Guys! Guess what!☆"

Valt gulped down his cup of water. He was in the kitchen while Shu and Rantaro waited for him back at his room. "Hey study bug!" Chiharu greeted while carrying a sack of flour. "Hey mom!" Valt chimed back with a smile,  "You know..if you want they could sleepover tonight," Chiharu said. "Really!" Valt exclaimed, "Thanks mom!" He said while giving his mom a big hug.  Chiharu giggled as Valt then raced upstairs to his room. Valt threw open the door, startling the others in the process, "Guys, guys! Guess what!" he exclaimed happily. "Ever knock!" Rantaro hollered, Valt ignored him, "You guys get to sleep over!" Valt said with sparkling eyes.  

"Sweet!" Rantaro exclaimed, "Huh.." Shu said, thinking. "Sure, why not," he finally said with a soft smile. "Yay!" Valt cheered, "Let's go get our things now," Shu said while getting up, "Yeah," Rantaro agreed. "I'll have everything ready by the time you guys are back! Its gonna be epic!" Valt called to them as they walked down the stairs. "This is gonna be so much fun!" He whispered to himself excitedly.
.
.
.
.
Shu zipped up his bag. "I think that's all," he said satisfyingly as he placed his hands on his hips. He looked at the time, 6:00pm was what the clock read. "Alright," he said while picking his bag up and swinging it around his shoulder. He walked through his empty apartment and to the door. He put his hand on the doorknob, but paused and looked back. He stared at the empty room, "..I should really get a cat or something.." he said, then breathed and walked out.
.
.
.
.
Rantaro was almost at Valt's house, he happily hummed. The sun was going down and he started to feel the cold night breeze. He shivered a bit and pulled his coat tighter over himself. He finally had made it at Valt's house and went to knock on the door. He heard quick thumping and the door swung open, "Ah! Rantaro!" Valt exclaimed excitedly. "Heyo!" Rantaro greeted, excited too.

Valt pulled Rantaro inside by the arm, "Come on! I've got some movies on my laptop we can pick from once Shu comes!" He chimed. "Sweet!" Rantaro smiled. He heard Chiharu giggle from behind him as he was being pulled upstairs by the bluenette. Valt swung open his door and exclaimed, "Ta-dah!"

Rantaro's eyes glanced around the room, he saw a pile of snacks surrounding the surface of his bed, the laptop open on his desk next to Valtryek, extra blankets and pillows scattering the floor, and a few comic books stacked on the floor as well. He smiled and gave Valt a thumbs up, "A Honcho-Approved-Sleepover! Nice going bro!" Valt smiled back at him cheekily. "Now all we gotta do is wait for Shu!" Valt chirped. Rantaro nodded, "Doesn't mean we can't start on the snacks though," Rantaro smiled cheekily as he walked over to the bed and grabbed a small box of frosting-crackers. Valt giggled, "Sure doesn't!" Valt then grabbed a bag of chips and started to stuff his face.