Taste Testing! (+3k /100votes Special!!)

'Wow.. he's so good at this..even better than I am..and I'm the one who taught him how to add the petals-!' Valt thought as he saw Shu place a petal for the flower. 'He's so focused too!' The bluenette suppressed a giggle, 'Just like always,' he smiled. He saw as the crimson eyes glanced at him, then Shu seemed to awkwardly shift a bit, "Er, so..we're done?" The albino asked. Valt looked to flower, then back to Shu, "Mhm! We just completed the pretty flower! Yay! Looks nice, doesn't it? Especially your petals..they look so smooth!" Valt exclaimed. He saw Shu give a gentle smile, "Ah, thanks," he said. Valt gave a happy giggle and a nod.

"Wow, yeah! You both did a really good job," The two boys looked over their shoulder at the familiar blonde's voice that sounded. Rantaro approached them, along with Toko. "Yeah! Looks good guys," Toko agreed with a smile as he looked at the icing flower. "Just in time too!" Nika said from her counter. "I've just finished the rest of the cookies- so all we have to do is put them in their places and then we can go on to taste our creation!" She chimed. "Waah~! Taste testing, my favorite part!" Valt chimed, he then heard Shu give an amused, inner chuckle. Valt looked to Shu with a happy smile.

He then saw Toko in the corner of his eye move, grabbing a cookie from Nika’s plate and placing it on the cake. Rantaro then joined in to help, in which Nika went in to help too. Valt saw Shu's arm reach over too, to help decorate the cake, so the bluenette did the same. They all started adding the cookies to the cake and got the job done quickly. "Alright guys.." Nika said as she stepped back, everyone stepped back too. "It's done! Hurray!" She chimed as they all admired their work. "Sweet! Bet it taste even better than it looks," Rantaro said with a cheeky wink at the twins.

"Yep! I'm pretty sure we followed everything correctly!" Toko said with a smile. "Mhm!" Nika nodded. "I can cut it," Shu offered, already turning to grab a knife from the knife block. He then headed over and began to cut the cake into even pieces. Nika, went to go grab some plates for everyone while the albino was busy cutting, while Toko went to grab some utensils for everyone. Shu then plated his friends' plates, then finally his own. Valt smiled big, "This was fun! Thanks for including us," Valt said to his siblings. "Mhm!" They both said with closed eyed smiles.

Everyone then dug into their pieces. Valt felt the sweet flavors immediately hit his tongue, "Mm~! Waah~ this is soooo gooood~" he said as he put his hand to his cheek. "Yeah! Wow!" Rantaro agreed. "It is really good," Shu said warmly to the twins while looking at them. Nika gave a little giggle, a small red color tinting her cheeks at the albino's comment. "Thanks!" Toko said to the boys who complimented him and his sister's cake. "This was fun, right?" The bluenette decided to ask the albino, as he was the one he worked with the most during this sweet project. "We should do it more often!" Valt blurted out before Shu could even respond to the first thing he said.

"Maybe," the albino said with a smile, then went back to calmly eating his cake.
.
.
'Baking with Valt, huh,' the albino thought. He felt a little embarrassed as he thought on this more, 'My speciality isn't baking..and if we were to..it would just be us i assume..' he took another bite of his cake. He then looked over as a metalic sound caught his ear. He then heard a door open, 'Ah, is Chiharu home?' He thought. His eyes then widened a bit as he saw the familiar person appear at the dining room's entrance. "Dad!" The three Aoi siblings all exclaimed excitedly at the same time.

Shu looked over and saw them all standing with huge smiles, before they all rushed over to greet their father. "Hey ya little rascals!" He said with a smile at his kids. Shu smiled at the sight. Kento attempted to hug them all at once, "Yall been behaving, right!" He said with a cheeky smile. "Yep!" The siblings chimed. "I didn't know you were coming today!" Valt exclaimed. Kento gave a chuckle, "I wanted to surprise ya!" He said.

"Well what a surprise!" Nika giggled. Kento then looked up at the boys who were smiling at the scene of the Aois. "My, what's going on here? A party?" He asked with a friendly smile at the boys. Shu and Rantaro then went over, "Nice to see you again, Mr.Aoi," Shu greeted politely. Kento gave a chuckle, "First it was 'Valt's Dad' and now it's 'Mr.Aoi'- you're basically part of the family, just call me Kento, no need to be so formal!" He said with a cheeky smile. Shu felt embarrassed, he hadn't seen Kento in so long, he wasn't completely sure how to address him. He smiled at Kento as he gave a nod, "Alright, Kento, thank you," he said.

"You look like you've been doing well! My, I still remember when you were-" he gestured his hand to a lower position, "This small!" He chuckled heartily. Shu looked away a bit, embarrassed a little. "Oh! And Rantaro! How's it going?" He asked. Rantaro gave a cheeky smile, "Pretty good! Thanks for askin'! We actually were just havin' some cake, ya want a slice?" The blonde replied. "Ooh! Sweet! Sure," he said. The twins took each of their father's hands, "This way!" Nika chimed excited. Shu looked to Valt, the bluenette's face was full of happiness and excitement. The albino felt his lips start to form a smile, he felt his heart warm happily at the happiness Valt had.

(A/N: Aa!! Thank you all so much for 3k reads!! AND 100 votes!! Aa It really is validating you all enjoy my work!!☆°•°• thank you!! For this special occasion I present to you a longer chapter and a quick lil colored sketch!☆☆