Breakfast

“Big brother!” Nika exclaimed with an annoyed pout as she put her hands on her hips. A sweatdrop went down Rantaro’s cheek as he saw how Valt had tangled Shu. Toko then walked over to the bluenette, “Well, there is another way we know how to wake him up,” he said with a smile as he then squatted. He moved his hand up the back of Valt’s shirt and moved to a part that was a bit below the neck, then started to move his fingers on it. Valt’s body jolted, making him make a suddden, sharp squeeze on Shu.
.
.
“Ow! Valt!” Shu exclaimed. “Sorry Shu! Don’t worry, he’ll wake up soon,” he heard Toko promise. A sweatdrop went down the albino’s cheek. He then felt Valt start to squirm again, tightening his arms and legs around Shu more. He heard footsteps come over, and then started to hear the bluenette giggling. He felt Valt squirm more, and his grip on the albino lightened. Valt then started to laugh, his arms then removed from around Shu’s face.

Shu opened his eyes to the morning light filling the room gently. Shu looked up to see Valt trying to fight the little hands of his siblings. Valt’s eyes were half open as he seemed still half asleep. Rantaro then went over, “Honcho time!” the blonde said with a determined smile. Rantaro then squatted and started attacking at Valt’s neck with both hands. Valt started laughing harder, shutting his eyes tight. Shu felt Valt tighten more on his stomach and Shu winced a bit in pain, he tried to push Valt’s legs off, “V-alt..”  The bluenette then started to speak between laughs, “O-ok! C-cut it out!” the hands then stopped tickling the bluenette and Shu felt Valt’s legs relax. Shu silently breathed out in relief.     

Valt’s amber eyes then opened as he looked at the twins and Rantaro, “Sup sleepyhead!” Rantaro said with a cheeky smile as he looked down at the bluenette. “Good morning,” Valt returned the cheeky smile. Valt then moved a bit, then looked down a bit confused. He looked at Shu with a surprised expression, “A-ah! Sorry Shu!” the bluenette exclaimed as he immediately undid his legs from around the albino. Shu then sat up and put his hand to his aching stomach, ‘I hope I don’t get a bruise..’ Shu thought to himself with a sweatdrop going down his cheek.

“Come on, breakfast is ready,” Toko said to them. “Oh! Yum!” Valt exclaimed and Shu heard him shoot up. Shu turned to look over his shoulder and saw Valt stumble a bit, Rantaro catching him, “You need to stop getting up so quickly!” Rantaro barked. Valt gave a nervous chuckle as a sweatdrop went down his cheek and he scratched the back of his head. Shu then got up and went over, “We best not keep Chiharu waiting,” he said. The twins then went first, with the boys following from behind. “He’s up!” Nika announced as they walked past the kitchen to the dining room.

Chiharu then moved to the entrance of the kitchen with her hands on her hips and a smile, “It’s about time, I was wondering what happened,” she said, then turned back to head into the kitchen. As Shu pulled out his chair, he could hear the plates clinking from the kitchen. He decided to sit next to Valt, Rantaro at on the other side of Valt, and the twins sat in front of Valt. Chiharu then came out carrying two plates and gave it to the twins first, then got two more, giving it to Rantaro and Valt, lastly, Shu got his. He ate calmly and glanced over at Valt who was eating excitedly. He felt a small amused smile form on his lips and a sweatdrop went down his cheek. He then looked back at his food and continued to eat quietly.
.
.
.
.
“Aw..do we have to?” Valt whined as he sat criss-cross on his chair. “Yes, Valt,” Rantaro said as he opened the notebooks. “We need to get back to studying for this,” He continued as he turned to look at Valt. “So, let’s get started,”

(A/N: Might be uploading later than usual because school is starting up for me again..qwwq" hopefully though, if it is late, it's not too long the wait!)