Bonus Chapter!☆: They what!?

"I'm glad we got let out of class early!" the bluenette chimed to his boyfriend. The white haired male smiled gently down at the bluenette. They had been together for a while now- two months- and today was their anniversary day. The two were currently at the rooftop. "Though, I hope the teacher is alright..he did have to leave due to a family emergency.." Valt said, putting his hand to gently touch his chin as he thought of possibilities that made him worry.

"I heard him speaking to another teacher about how his wife was pregnant, perhaps the baby is simply coming." Shu reassured as he placed his hand on top of Valt's head in a gesture to comfort him. "So don't worry too much, alright?" he said. Valt looked up at Shu and smiled, he closed his eyes happily, "Right! I shouldn't be sad on our anniversary day anyway!" he giggled. Shu let out an inner giggle, "I'm just surprised you remembered this morning," he said. "Well of course!" Valt said, "Why would I forget something as important as that!" he continued. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek, "You forget a lot of things.." Shu reminded him.

"Yeah, but not this!" Valt exclaimed, before approaching the albino. He wrapped his arms around Shu's torso and looked up at him. "Come to think of it, I don't really think I forget anything when it comes to you.." he said with a cheeky grin. Shu..doubted that. However, he would credit Valt with the fact that the bluenette did happen to remember things having to do with him more than most other things. Suddenly Valt went on his tip toes and put his face closer to Shu's- his eyes closed. "Kiss!" he said as he waited. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek, "Eh..You always ask like this.." the albino said with a playful little sigh.

Shu wrapped his arms around Valt as well and gave the bluenette what he wanted.

.

!

The blonde stared in surprise and blinked a few times. He was at the entrance of the rooftop. He heard the door open behind him, in which he turned quickly to shoo whoever was there back into the stairway. "Wakiya-! What are-" It was Daigo, he was cut off as Wakiya hushed him with a finger to his mouth. "I-they..!" Wakiya stammered a bit, he let out a small growl of frustration as he tried to figure out what to say. "I just got there and saw Valt and Shu..kissing," He said, with a small shiver of disgust at that last word. Daigo blinked in surprise, "Wait what?" he said. "Yeah, come- look!" Wakiya took Daigo by the hand and yanked him over to the door, "H-hey!" Daigo protested. Wakiya opened the door slightly so they could peek.

The bluenette and albino seemed to be bickering now- well..sort of- "Come on! Just one more!" Valt said with puckered lips as he was trying to get closer to Shu who was attempting to push him away. "What do you mean one more! I already gave you one!" Shu protested. A sweatdrop went down Wakiya and Daigo's cheeks. "Hey guys what we lookin' a-" the two bladers suddenly got up from there hiding spots and closed the door- pushing away whoever had started talking. Wakiya moved to place his hand over the other's mouth. It was Rantaro, who had furrowed eyebrows and was staring at Wakiya with confusion and surprise.

As soon as Wakiya noticed who it was, he got bitter. "You tryna get us caught!" He hissed. Rantaro moved his hand away from his mouth, "What'r you talkin' about!" He said. "Wakiya said he saw Valt and Shu kissing..and he's right," Daigo explained. "Woah no way! Really?" Rantaro said. "Huh, I never guessed they would get together!" He said with a smile. They then heard footsteps approaching and stared at who came around the corner. It was Ken, who paused and stared back in return, "Er....What's going on?" Keru asked. Wakiya went over and filled Ken in on the details. "Woah-hohoho! Look at that news!" Keru exclaimed. "Yeah, the hotshot and the underdog," Daigo commented. "Guess love is in the air," Besu said.

"I wonder when they were gonna tell us," Rantaro said. "Who knows, maybe they want to keep it private," Daigo shrugged. "Yikes, but isn't keeping things from friends bad?" Besu said. "If my theory is the case we should probably act like we saw nothing," Daigo decided, "I'm fine with that, if they know we know- then they might start kissin' in front of us- yuck!" Wakiya shut his eyes in disgust. "Aw come on, someone jealous?" Keru teased. Wakiya gave a little offended exclaim. "As if, if I wanted a relationship I could get one easy," he stated, pointing his nose up. "I'll check to make sure the coast is clear," Daigo said, before going over to open the door. He peeked- and so did all the others.