Goodnight

Shu headed down the stairs with his bag over his back. He sighed, he finally got to have some alone time to think and just sit back- once he offically got home. He headed towards the door and went out. The sky was getting dark and the temperature got more chilly. He closed the door, then made his way to the empty side walk.

He sighed once again, he bit his lip as he was still debating whether he should tell Valt about his feelings or not. It seemed like an obvious answer- which was no- but he couldn't help rethinking that same question. 'I'll just wait until the future, perhaps by then maybe he could have feelings back for me?' He thought, though he shook his head lightly. 'Why would he ever just start to randomly have feelings for me just like that? That's stupid, what am I thinking?' He thought. He turned past a street lamp, to the path where his apartment was located. He held his arms as a breeze blew on him, making him feel colder than he was already.

He was so caught up in everything, he forgot to take his jacket out of his bag and put it on. 'But if I tell him, that would just ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way..I doubt he does, he's never shown interest in me- or for that matter- in anyone, he's always focused on other things- like beyblading mostly,' he continued to think as he went up the steps to his apartment room. He felt sadness grow bigger in his chest. From what it seems, his thoughts lead to the same conclusion; Valt couldn't ever like him. He took out his key from his pocket and put it into the door lock.

He opened his door and flicked on the lights, before glancing around the empty building. He went in and closed the door. He didn't really have an appetite, so he would just get ready for bed and go to sleep early tonight. He placed his bag down near the little table close to the door and made his way to the restroom to get ready for bed.
.
.
.
.
Valt spit out his toothpaste. He wiped his mouth with his hand, before giving a stretch. He looked over as the blonde next to him gave a yawn, "Ugh, this weekend went by way too fast," Rantaro complained. "Mhm!..I wish it lasted longer," Valt whined, "Mhm," Rantaro agreed. The boys then left the restroom and headed back to Valt's room, "I am sleepy though," Valt yawned as he moved to the bed. Rantaro clicked off the lights and moved to his own spot on the floor..since Valt's bed obviously wasn't big enough for both of them. "Me too, I'm beat," Rantaro said as he covered his legs with his blanket.

Valt rested his head on the pillow, "Goodnight, Honcho," Valt said. "Goodnight, Valt," Rantaro replied back. The room now filled with silence..Valt laid in bed and stared a bit at the dark room that was lit up by the moonlight shining through his window. He let his mind think about the weekend, 'This was a fun weekend..I wish it lasted longer..' he thought to himself. He hugged the pillow a bit, 'I wish Shu stayed..that would've been nice..' he felt saddened. 'I miss him already..' he then felt a bit confused. 'Why do I suddenly miss him a lot?' He thought. 'Ah..wait, its probably because we haven't had a sleepover in like, over a year,' he thought.

Though, Valt felt something else was there..he closed his eyes and let his mind replay the memories of this weekend with Shu. He felt a small smile on his lips form and a warm, sweet feeling come back to his chest that he had felt earlier before during the weekend.. though he couldn't quite put his finger on when he felt this before..he just knew that he had felt this feeling sometime this weekend. Then, right before he drifted off into the pools of slumber, he remembered. It was when he was hugging Shu in his sleep after the movie, though a small portion of him was awake for a few moments.