Please!

Shu glanced around the room briefly, double checking that he had all his items in his bag and not anywhere in the room. He turned as he heard footsteps approaching up the stairs, "Oh, hey," Valt said with a smile at the top of the stairs. The bluenette came over, "What're you doing in here? Everyone's downstairs silly," he chuckled. "I was just checking to make sure I didn't leave anything out," Shu said as he glanced back to the room. Valt peeked into his room, then looked to the bag, "Oh..right, you're leaving soon?" The bluenette asked, Shu noticed a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Well..yeah, I plan to leave about six," Shu said, he then froze a bit as the amber eyes landed on him. There was a sad expression on the bluenette's face. Shu felt his heart ache a bit as the bluenette was sad, but there was also a touched feeling in his chest that squeezed at him at the fact the bluenette didn't want him to go. Valt then smiled again, though there was still hints of sadness in his eyes, "Well, come on, let's enjoy the time you have left here." Valt then grabbed Shu's hand, which surprised the albino, but before he could even react, the bluenette was already taking him downstairs. Valt stopped, because to his surprise, Rantaro was on the way up the stairs.

"Oh, your dad just left, I was comin' to tell ya! He went to go surprise your mom at her work," the blonde informed. "Oh! Ok," Valt said with a little nod. Meanwhile, Shu was biting his lip, he was trying his best to look away and place his mind on something else- anything else- other than the fact Valt was holding his hand. He was looking to the stairs' wooden rail, trying to focus on that. "Well, should we finish the movie?" Valt suggested, "Shu's leaving soon," he continued, the disappointment once again returning to his voice. "Well yeah, silly," Rantaro gave a gentle, playful knock on Valt's forehead, "School's tomorrow," he said.

"Oh yeah.." Valt groaned while sticking out his tongue a bit. "Well, come on then- how much of that movie do we have left anyway?" Rantaro asked. Shu felt Valt let go of his hand as the bluenette started to go up the stairs, Shu was now taking the lead to the room as he was nearer to the top than everyone else. He had tuned out the talking blonde and bluenette as he was focused in on what he was thinking and feeling. By autopilot, he had moved over to his spot and sat down, he felt his cheeks that were a little bit warm start to die down. He covered his legs with a blanket and looked at his hands, when suddenly he was taken out of his thoughts by the exclamation of his name.

He looked over and saw the bluenette looking over at him with a huge smile. "Uh....what did you say..?" He asked with a sweatdrop going down his cheek. "Rantaro agreed to sleep over again!" Valt chimed happily. "Yeah, I always bring an extra pair of clothes compared to how many days I'm staying over somewhere, so I could totally stay over another day," the blonde explained with a smile. "What about you! Do you wanna? It'll be tons of fun to get ready in the morning and go to school with you guys!" Valt cheered. Shu tilted his head a bit with a small awkward smile, 'Fun? He doesn't even wake up in the morning..' Shu thought.

He then gently shook his head, "No..I think I'm just gonna go home after this- plus, unlike Rantaro, I don't have any extra clothes with me," he said. Valt then quickly leaned over and looked up at Shu, a bit close to his face. "Can't you just go get some extra clothes and come back?" He whined. Shu shifted back a bit and glanced to the side. After this chaotic weekend with his feelings and all..he felt like he just needed some alone time to think.
.

.
Valt leaned back a bit, away from Shu. 'Why does he seem uncomfortable around me..he always moves away....' the bluenette thought. He felt a sadness pierce his chest, 'What's going on? Does he....not want to be my friend anymore?' he then shut his eyes and shook his head lightly, 'Of course that's not the case! I can't believe I even thought that!' He then smiled a bit. "Well, let's just watch the movie, I'll letcha think on it," he said, giving a cheeky wink. He saw Shu look at him, then give a little sigh. Valt then moved back and clicked the play button, he saw saw Shu in the corner of his eye move back to his own spot.