Kitchen Interaction

Shu headed down the wooden stairs. It was really quiet in the house, Chiharu was gone, she had informed them earlier she would be leaving for a few hours. He turned the corner and headed to the kitchen. He didn’t need to turn on the lights, as the daylight lit up the kitchen from the window. He headed over to a cabinet and opened it, picking out a glass cup. He glanced over at the clock on the wall, then back to his glass, before heading over to the fridge.

‘It’s been two hours since we started studying again..Valt seems like he’s getting the content, but a few more hours and then we can think about stopping,’ he thought as he took out a water pitcher and filled his cup. He put his drink up to his lips and let the cool, refreshing liquid slide down his throat satisfyingly. He then put his cup down and leaned back on the counter for a moment. He took a deep breath, breathing in the serene atmosphere. After another moment, he started to make his way out of the kitchen. He turned the corner, when he felt something smack into him, causing him to flinch. He looked down and found the familiar person.

“Oops..” the bluenette mumbled as he rubbed his nose a bit, then looked up at Shu. Shu stared for a brief moment, then stiffened as he felt his cheeks burn, ‘He’s too close..!’ he thought. “Sorry, I just came here to grab some beybread real quick,” Valt said as his amber eyes then peered past the albino, looking into the kitchen. “O-oh, Mm,” Shu nodded, then moved away from the bluenette, turning his head a bit to hide his face a bit. Valt then happily strolled into the kitchen and to a basket of beybread. Shu breathed out silently to try to calm himself, he put his hands to his warm cheeks, hoping they’d die down soon.

“Do you want one?” Valt’s question startled Shu, causing his hands to shoot back to his sides, “O-Oh uh..sure,” he gave a small nod. Valt held one in his mouth, then took five in his hands. A sweatdrop went down Shu’s cheek. Valt then bounced over to the albino, “Alright! Come on!” he said muffled with a chuckle, then started to make his way up the stairs. Shu followed after, keeping a bit of distance. He glanced to the side a bit as he thought about what he just felt. He bit his lip lightly.
.
.
.
.
"I knew it! Haha!" Valt cheered, "After like the 5th time of nailing it in your head," Rantaro said with an amused, small smile as he then took the notebook and playfully hit it over Valt's head. Valt gave a little pout, "It wasn't that many times.." he complained. Valt saw Shu tilt his head and he turned to the albino, "What!..right?" He asked as he then put a finger to his chin and tilted his head a bit with an awkward small smile. “It was five times,” Shu said as he closed his eyes.

“Aw man!” Valt pouted, he then turned his head to Rantaro, “But I got it though!” he said cheekily. “Well..next questio-” Rantaro started, but Valt groaned and leaned backwards, “Morrrre?” he whined. “Just a bit more,” Rantaro said, “You need to get a good grade!” Rantaro scolded. Valt pouted. “How about this,” Shu suddenly said, making Valt turn his head, “When we finish, i’ll take us all to get a sweet treat,” he continued with a soft smile. Valt’s eyes sparkled, “Ah! Really?” Valt exclaimed, Shu nodded. “Let’s do this then!” Valt cheered.