Quiet Morning

The blonde woke to the morning light shining on the floor of the room. It lit up the room with a nice, dim light-yellow color. He gently stretched from his position on the bed and glanced down, 'Valt didn't move an inch..' he thought to himself. Valt was curled up into Rantaro chest. He gave a small exhale and continued to hug Valt..he remembered last night how Valt wanted him to stay here. Rantaro carefully peeked over, to find Daigo still asleep on the floor, surrounded by a few pillows and two blankets. Rantaro then glanced at the clock, '10:30..' Last night Daigo went to convince Chiharu that Valt wasn't feeling well and needed to stay home..Daigo managed to convince her, though perhaps it made sense. She's the mother after all, and knows Valt's emotions more than the friends.
.
.
The blonde's eyes fluttered open to the sun gently shining on his face from the window. He moved up from his leaning position on the couch and rubbed his eyes. "Mm.." he mumbled as he did so. He then glanced around the empty living room and got up. He walked over to the restroom and flicked on the lights. Last night replayed in his head as he gently pulled out his hairband. As he began to watch the memory play on in his head, he by autopilot began fixing his hair; grabbing Shu's brush and brushing it a bit while adding some water just for now to make it a bit neater. 'I hope Shu feels better today..it was quiet a mess of emotion he was in yesterday,' he thought to himself..he remembered how the albino ran off on Wakiya to go hide under the blankets of his room. He..told Shu everything was going to work out. Like it always does, and that even if it seemed so big right now, everyone helping out will make it much smaller. Well, that's about basically what he said.

He tied his ponytail and left the restroom, heading over to Shu's room. He gently opened the door and saw the bundle still exactly where it was. He gave an exhale as his eyebrows furrowed up, before walking over. He peered over but the albino was completely covered, so he couldn't see Shu. 'I will go get us something to eat..' he thought to himself as he knew a restaurant nearby. He thought Shu just needed to relax today, not doing anything like cooking and such. He glanced at the time, 'Ah..10:40.. better go before the breakfast hours end,' he thought as he began to leave the room.
.
  .
.
  .
The bluenette's eyes fluttered open half way. He glanced at his hand, that was gently resting on Rantaro's chest. He then suddenly remembered everything....he felt calmer now. The overwhelmed emotions he was feeling, had calmed down after a good night's rest. Of course, he still was feeling a lot of emotions..but at least he wasn't sobbing anymore. He gave a bit of a numb, saddened expression as he felt stuck to his position. As if an inch of movement would break that delicate feeling of still comfort from where he had awoken from. He felt as if he was frozen himself.

He didn't blink as he stared, glancing at the thoughts that passed in his mind, along with the emotion each thought brought. The more his mind woke though, the more the emotions started to become less faded and more crisps in color. He shut his eyes gently and gripped onto Rantaro's tanktop. He then suddenly felt the warmth of Rantaro's hand gently rest itself on Valt's back. "Don't worry, it'll be ok,"
.
  .
.
  .
Shu sat up. It would be rude to refuse this..He rubbed his eyes from their drowsiness and opened the plastic box that contained his food Wakiya had brought to him. He didn't have an appetite, but he would force it down. Wakiya sat quietly at the end of the bed, eating his own breakfast already. Shu dragged his hand over to reluctantly pick up the fork from its spot. Then, he moved over his hand to stab a piece of meat on his place. Eating felt like a heavy chore, and as the minutes went by his thoughts began to rise.

His emotions came in along with the thoughts, and now each swallow became harder to do than the last. He looked up as he heard Wakiya speak.."You don't have to force it, you know,"

(AA THIS ONE IS SO LATE I APOLOGIZE 😭😭 During the end of my Christmas break, my mood went way down so I wasn't really able to do anything- and then school got started up and I've been busy and tired--aa so sorry about that!)