Realization!..

Shu locked the door and took a deep breath. He started to feel a bit of panic flare up in his chest as he thought of the weird feeling that had sprung up when Valt hugged his arm. He thought Valt was cute doing that, but then he immediately shook his head at the thought, putting his hand to his forehead. He bit his lip, 'Do I..really-' Shu's thoughts were interrupted by knocking on the door. "Toko! Mom wants you!" Nika's voice called on the other side of the door. Shu opened the door and looked down at Nika, who looked back at him with a surprised expression.

"Oh! Sorry Shu!" she exclaimed. "I thought Toko was in there," she explained to him with a smile as her eyebrows furrowed with embarrassment. Suddenly, the sound of a door closing next to them made both heads turn, "I'm right here.." Toko said with a raised eyebrow, he had his hand on the doorknob to the twins' room. "Mom, needs you," Nika repeated, "I heard," Toko said with a smile, he then turned his head towards the stairs. "Coming, mom!" Toko called as he started to walk down the stairs with Nika following behind. Shu sighed and looked back to Valt's room door.

He walked over to the door and hesitated a bit, before entering. He found the boys' attention still glued onto the movie. He gave out another sigh with his eyes closed for a brief moment. He opened his eyes and walked back over to his spot.

.

.

.

.

The credits rolled on the screen. Shu let out a yawn and then looked to the clock with his tired eyes. He squinted his eyes as he made out the numbers through the dark, '11:00.' He turned to Valt as he heard Valt let out a yawn too, Rantaro followed with a yawn after Valt finished his. "Alright.." Shu said as he grabbed the laptop and stood up. He closed the tab the movie was on and then closed the laptop, "It's time for us to get some rest." Shu walked over and put the laptop on the desk next to Valtryek. When he turned around, he found the boys sleeping. Valt was laying on Rantaro's chest, meanwhile Rantaro was sleeping with his back against the bed, his head was laid back so his open mouth was towards the ceiling.

A sweat drop rolled down Shu's cheek. He headed over to cover the boys better with the blankets that were only covering their legs, when he paused. He looked at Valt's calm, sleeping face. He felt a warm feeling suffuse his chest. He shut his eyes lightly and shook his head softly. He picked up the blanket on Rantaro's legs and pulled it up to the torso, he then moved to Valt's blanket, covering him up to his shoulders. Shu turned to climb onto the bed, when a hand grabbed at his arm.

He turned his head a bit surprised and he was met with a drowsy look from the bluenette. "Shu.." Valt mumbled, then he pulled Shu's arm closer to his face. Shu let Valt drag him down as Valt cuddled with the arm, but caught himself, as he realized he was about to be put on top of Valt. He was in an awkward position with the hand holding him up on Rantaro's thigh, and the other captured near Valt's cheek. A sweat drop went down Shu's cheek.

He looked down at the, now once again, sleeping bluenette. He felt his face start to burn from the closeness, as only a few inches were seperating them from touching. He exhaled as he realized that Valt wasn't going to let go anytime soon. He maneuvered his right leg out so he could grab the blanket he was using earlier, and pulled it closer to him so it would be easier to access. He then took a breath as he lowered himself carefully on Valt.

He felt his face start to burn more, but just grabbed the blanket and covered himself. The warmth from the blanket and the bluenette made him feel even sleepier than before, and he felt his eyelids get heavy. He slowly closed his eyes all the way and almost immediately drifted off into slumber.

(A/N: aA sorry this took so long!!)