Sweet Treat!

Shu was brushing his damp hair in Valt's room. He glanced over at the blonde who had just finished fixing his own hair, and was now reading happily. Shu turned back to look at the floor. He then looked up as he heard the door open, Nika's head peeked in, then Toko's. "Oh, are you guys going somewhere?" Nika asked. "Yeah, Valt never showers on the weekend, even when he goes to the park," Toko said.

"TMI, little dudes," Rantaro commented. "Yes, we are going somewhere, is that all right?" Shu asked. The twins nodded, "Yeah! We were actually asking because we wanted to stay home alone-having the whole house to ourselves," Nika giggled. The twins then turned and ran off giggling. Shu let out a warm, amused smile. He then continued to brush his hair for a bit more.

"Uh- guys-" Valt's voice called from outside the room. Rantaro stood up from his seat and went over to the door, Shu got up too and followed from behind. Rantaro opened the door and the bluenette's head was peeking out of the bathroom door. Valt's wet hair was dripping a little onto the wooden, hallway floor beneath. "What?" Rantaro asked as he went over.

Shu started to walk over too, when he felt an awkward feeling wash over him, he then hesitated and looked to the side, before taking a step back and deciding to just stay at the entrance to Valt's room. The bluenette's amber eyes looked up at Rantaro as the blonde approached, "Uhm..I forgot my clothes in the room..can you get it for me? Its in my closet," he said with an awkward smile. "You're such a klutz," Rantaro commented, Valt let out a guilty chuckle at this. Rantaro then turned and headed to Valt's room, in which Shu turned back to enter the room too. He then sat on the bed as he watched Rantaro go to the closet and take out the bluenette's clothes.

The blonde then closed the closet and left the room once more. "Ah! Thanks!" He heard the bluenette chime. Rantaro then came back and sat in the chair he was sitting in before.

.

.

.

.

Shu closed the door behind him as the blonde and bluenette walked to the sidewalk. He then turned and walked over to join them, he glanced up at the blue sky that had a few, fluffy white clouds scattered about. "Ooh! I can't wait! Since you mentioned we would go get a treat- I've been craving some ice cream!" Valt exclaimed. Shu then felt a small breeze blow on his back, "Come on, we better get there quickly, we don't want you to get more sick, especially since you're already feeling better," Shu said. "Yeah, I can't believe you lost your jacket," Rantaro said to Valt. Valt turned to Rantaro, "I was sure I put it in my closet!..Plus, my outfit is already a hoodie.." He said as he then turned to Shu with a pout.

Shu felt an emotion start to form in his chest as he saw the cute pout. He quickly averted his eyes from bluenette, "Yeah, but it doesn't cover your arms," he said with his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Come on, let's go," Shu continued, then started to lead the way. '..These feelings..' he thought as he held his arms and looked to the side. His eyebrows furrowed up a bit. He then heard Valt and Rantaro start to talk, but let himself stay in his mind, tuning them out. 'What if he doesn't feel the same way..?' he started to think.

.

.

.

.

Shu sat at a little table inside the sweets shop. He didn't have an appetite to eat anything..He then looked over at the blonde and bluenette who were ordering their treats. Valt had a big smile, lighting the whole room up with it, or at least, that's what Shu saw. He found himself smiling warmly at this. Rantaro then started to order his own ice cream, and Valt looked over his shoulder at Shu.

.

.

Valt saw Shu looking at him with a warm smile. He smiled back happily, but then Shu seemed a bit surprised and turned away quickly. Valt raised an eyebrow a bit and gave a little frown, when the worker then started to hand Valt his ice cream. "Ah! Thank you!" Valt chimed. He walked with Rantaro back to the table. Valt sat next to Shu and Rantaro sat in front of Valt. Valt then started to happily lick his ice cream.

(A/N: Sorry this part came a bit late! School.. ;ww;")