What's wrong, Valt?

"No, i'm saying it's stupid," Wakiya remarked. A sweatdrop went down Rantaro's cheek, 'This guy is really cruel..' he thought to himself as he gave a peeved expression to Wakiya's comment. Rantaro then heard footsteps approaching, quickly actually, but he hadn't comprehended this detail as..when he turned he saw Valt running with his eyes shut. "Valt?" he said in surprise, but there was no response from the bluenette, as Valt just kept running, past them and to the exit on the rooftop. "Ah- what's wrong?" Daigo said in surprise too, a sweatdrop going down his cheek as he watched Valt rush off and out of the rooftop.

"What's he crying about now?" Wakiya commented. Rantaro ignored Wakiya and looked at Daigo, the same worry he felt reflecting in the purple eyes of his friend. Daigo then looked over to where Valt had started to run out of..the other side of the rootop. Rantaro then walked with Daigo over to see what Valt could've possibly found there, he didn't hear footsteps behind him and Daigo though, so the blonde just assumed Wakiya stayed behind. 'How cruel..' Rantaro thought. He then stopped- as well as Daigo did too- as he saw Shu there. Shu had his head down a bit, his hands covering his face under his hair. He was silent.

Rantaro and Daigo looked at each other, then back to Shu. Rantaro approached first, "..Shu..?" Rantaro breathed. Shu didn't move. Rantaro then heard footsteps approach near him, and saw Daigo in the corner of his eye with a sweatdrop going down the blader's cheek. "Shu, what's wrong? Did you and Valt get into an argument or something?" Daigo asked. There was silence still, but only for a brief moment, before Shu put his hands back to his side and simply began to walk away, his expression unreadable. Rantaro and Daigo watched him go. "I..I wonder what happened.." Daigo breathed, "If it was just Valt..Valt tends to get emotional easily..so it may have not been anything too big..but now..if Shu is affected.." Daigo continued, his voice drifting off at that last part, but Rantaro knew what he meant.

"I'll go check on Valt," Rantaro said to Daigo. Daigo then stepped towards Rantaro, "I'll come too, I want to make sure Valt is ok," he insisted. Rantaro gave a short nod. The boys then entered into the main rooftop area, where Wakiya was seeming confused, "What's up with Shu?" the blonde asked. "We aren't sure yet..we are going to check in on Valt," Daigo explained. "That's all?" Wakiya sighed as he stood, "Fine. I guess i'll go check in on Shu then," he said. Rantaro was a bit surprised, he tended to forget Wakiya could be caring..and that Wakiya just had a hard time either understanding things like this or had a hard time expressing his concern. The boys then left the rooftop together, going down the steps silently. They walked out of the school and went down the road.

Rantaro listened in to the surroundings around him.. he didn't hear much going on. It was a quiet afternoon. He was a bit startled as Wakiya had started to talk, "Alright, this is where I seperate," Wakiya said as he started to walk in different direction. Rantaro saw Daigo nod, then turn to go right. Rantaro followed, falling into pace with Daigo by his side. "You think Valt will be alright?" Rantaro asked as he knew Valt was quite sensitive. "He usually bounces back..but we don't know how bad the situation is," Daigo said with a little sigh, a sweatdrop going down his cheek. A sweatdrop went down Rantaro's cheek as he nodded, then looked foward again. "I mean, you saw the way Shu was.." Daigo continued. Rantaro looked at the ground, getting more worried about this situation. "Well.. we are about to find out.." Daigo breathed. Rantaro looked up and noticed they were approaching the house.

He went up first, and knocked on the door. The two boys waited for a few moments, before the door opened, reavealing Toko. "Oh! It's yo-" Toko started to say, but he was cut off as Nika squeezed into the view of the doorway that was only showing halfway, as that's as far as Toko opened the door. "Oh! You guys are here! Do you know what's wrong with Valt?" She asked, worried. "Where is he, can we talk to him?" Rantaro asked the twins, "Don't worry, i'm sure we will work this out," Daigo reassured. Nika nodded, then turned and pointed to the stairs, "He's up there!" She informed. "Yeah..he just ran home and up to his room," Toko said with a sweatdrop going down his cheek. Rantaro and Daigo nodded, "Alright, thanks," Daigo said, before heading over to the stairs. Rantaro followed.

They both hurried up the stairs and stopped as they reached Valt's door. Rantaro looked to Daigo, and Daigo looked at him. Daigo then stepped forward, bringing his knuckle up to knock, before pausing for a moment. The black haired blader then knocked on the door, "Valt? It's Daigo and Rantaro. We need to talk," he said. There was silence. Rantaro then approached and knocked, "Valt! Bud! you gotta let us in, dude! We're here to help!" Rantaro said. There was silence again, before Rantaro looked down at the door knob as it started to jingle it's inner gears and wiggle a bit. The door then opened slowly, only a little. "I.."Valt had a quiet voice as he spoke, but then he seemed to choke, his voice cracking at the end of that. He sniffed, "I..I don't know what's wrong," He but his lip as he then swung the door open and buried his face in Rantaro's tanktop.

"Valt...." Rantaro heard Daigo say next to him, before the black haired blader went over and put his hand on Valt's shoulder. "Come on, let's go in your room.." Daigo said with a soothing, soft tone. Valt simply sniffed in response. Rantaro then slowly guided Valt inside the room, it was a bit of an awkward walk, as Valt still kept his face buried in the blonde's tanktop..but Rantaro didn't care. He was too worried about the bluenette. He led Valt over to the bed and sat on it, Valt sitting on it too. "So..Tell us..what's wrong?"

(Sorry this one was late again! I had a bit of a chaotic weekend- as I had to fly over to visit my injured uncle with my mom. I made this one long tho to make up for it! Hopefully, when Christmas Break comes, I will have more time and hopefully be on time with the updates more :D)