A/N 3 (This is late but whatever)

So yea this is A/N 3 again saying thank you for the support. You guys are legends and thank you so much for following what is really my first book. Still learning as I go so its obviously not perfect but hey this all for good fun and to keep the oh so great amour alive. So yea this story has almost 2.9k reads and like 159 votes (I was going to do this earlier but I actually didn't realize we hit 150 votes lol) so again thank you so very much for the support. We were even in the top 10 amour stories for a while which is crazy to me so as the great Maul once said "What fun". I'm still going strong on the whole daily chapters thing so yea I am somehow still alive but hey I wouldn't be daily updating if I wasn't enjoying it so yea. The next few chapters are to finally develop Ash and Serena's relationship and to push them as a couple. Hopefully you guys enjoy those chapters and I have a chapter that I have planned on writing for a while at the end of this whole 8th gym stuff so excited for that. As I have said before, I already have an end basically made for the story and we did already cross the "midway point" that I had in mind but hey maybe I will extend it for a few extra chapters idk. Me and a friend of mine have thought of making a comic and I am helping him out plan the whole thing. Maybe after this story is done and possibly others, I could post the issues that he creates from the comic here for the enjoyment of you guys. But anyway this was just to say thank you and I hope you have liked the story so far. We still have a good bunch to cover in this story so until then, goodbye!