Final A/N and plans for the future

So, this is really late... Yeah uh sorry about that. All I want to say is thanks for reading my story and all the support. It was fun writing, and this story was definitely a big surprise in how popular it got and how long it was. This was originally going to be a short story, but I just wrote a lot more since I kept getting ideas. For now, I'm not going to write much because there's a lot of stuff, I need to attend to now but I do plan to make one-shots that serve as a sequel to this. The one-shots would basically be all over the place in the timeline and there's going to be short stories of the couple after the final chapter and events during the 9-year skip (Things like the wedding, them as parents, the day of proposal). The reason I did the skip is because I needed to end it now before life events would make writing this impossible. Plus, this was kinda the plan from the beginning too. I wanted to tell the XYZ story and since that ended, I thought of wrapping the thing up. But those one-shots will give you guys short stories of their lives. And with how the last chapter was done, I think one-shots would be better than an entire sequel since I would need to cover almost an entire decade lol. But that is basically the plan for the "sequel" to this since I can't make any huge commitments right now. I also plan to make Journeys one-shots of Serena meeting Ash and it would be separate to this so I guess you guys can wait for that too. I can't give you an exact date on when this would all take place, but I will eventually be able to do them. I think this is all for now so thank you for everything and I will update about my writing situation soon. Until then, goodbye!