Part 8

"Sorry Shota, I'm still a vigilante"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

I ran out of the house and started looking for Izuku. Half an hour passed and I got a call from Tsukauchi.

(When Tsukauchi talks it's in bold)

"Why are criminals being dropped off in front of my police station!?"

"The kid left a note on his bed saying he was sorry and that he was still a vigilante"

"Find him!"

"Oh cus I'm just sitting on my couch, cuddling with my cats. OF COURSE IM FUCKING LOOKING FOR HIM!" I yelled and hung up. I ran to his territory and heard sounds of a fight but when I got there 5 thugs were on the ground with no sign of the green haired kid.

I jumped down and saw a post it on one of them. I picked it up and read it.

5 druggies, no injuries only unconscious, the goods and in the backpack behind the pink shirted one.
Thanks Shota

<3 Izuku

That little bitch, he knew I'd come here. I ran around looking for him while I got calls from Tsukauchi saying more criminals were left at the station, eventually I opted for hiding out at the police station but I didn't even catch a glimpse of him. The criminals kept coming but we never saw him.

Hours passed and there was still no trace of him. It was 4am so I went back home to check whether he was there and I found him on the couch, panting. He looked up at me and grinned.

"How many did I get?", I looked at him in shock. "A lot!", his smile grew wider. "Cool", I couldn't say anything, I was speechless. The telephone rang and Izuku lunged at it, he picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hi Nezu!", "Hi Izuku-kun, could I speak with Aizawa please?", he smiled, "yeah sure", I stepped towards the phone and said, "what?", he laughed. "You must be really surprised, I wanted to tell you that I spoke to the commission and they'll let Izuku continue his vigilantism as long as his whereabouts are known",

"Yes!!", I heard Izuku yell as he picked up Albert and spun him around. "I'm not okay with that. He's fifteen years old, he should be complaining about homework, not taking down drug rings." I stated clearly and Izuku scoffed.

"Shota-", "hush child, the adults are talking." He scoffed and took a seat on the couch.

"I'm sorry Aizawa but it's either this or have him sneak out every time with the possibility of you losing custody for irresponsibility as a guardian." I sighed.

"Did he plan this?", I asked. "Oh he most certainly did, from today's training to the absurd number of arrests. He did it to assure us that he can handle himself, he has a very crafty intellect", I just mumbled an okay. We talked for a while and eventually stopped, I hung up. Nezu would let Tsukauchi know.

"Kid that was insane. Do you know how worried I was?", he sat down on the armchair while I sat on the couch. "I know and I'm sorry but I can't just stop vigilante work altogether, I reduced the crime rates by a lot and if I just stopped being active the media would blow up with stupid theories that I don't want to deal with"

I sighed. "Fine go to bed, i took too many day's off so I'll have to go to work tomorrow and you're going to come with me, You can get your notebooks and analyze my class.", he stood up with a big smile on his face. "Okay! I'm making breakfast, don't touch the stove", I huffed. He went up to his room and I checked the time.