Part 33

"Do you want to spar?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm warning you now, this chapter is terrible. Also haha suckers, y'all thought this was gonna come out tomorrow. The1andonlyPringle Yup_this_is_my_name

*Izuku pov*

We were at UA, heading to the gym to spar. It was weird but dad really wanted to so I just agreed, I could use some exercise. I took off my jacket and stretched. Dad did too but he looked conflicted. "Weapons?", he shrugged, "sure"

We stepped onto the mat and took our respective stances. I was crouching position, my knives and daggers were hidden in secret pockets and my katana slung on my back. My bo staff was in my hand and I was ready. "I'm really sorry but this is all for you"

"What do you mean?", I asked but didn't get a reply, he just attacked me. His scarf went for my ankle while his elbow went for my chest. I jumped back and noticed the UA staff at a bench nearby. "Dad what's going on?", he just attacked again, his fist coming at my jaw, I dodged it but fell when his leg swept mine from under me.

I fell with a thud and and dad pulled out a knife, "what the fuck is going on?", he scowled, "are you mad?", he asked, "yes I'm fucking mad-", "good. Fight.", he plunged the dagger at my right shoulder and I rolled out of the way just in time. "This a spar not a death match!", I yelled and threw a knife at his hand, the hilt hit his wrist and he dropped his knife.

I moved swiftly and punched his cheek, he lost his balance and I pinned him to the ground. "What are you doing?", I asked urgently. "You're angry aren't you?", I didn't understand anything that was going on. "Yeah but what's-", "fight, just release all that spent up energy and fight. Punch me. Hit me. Just throw it all out"

*Before the spar*
*Aizawa pov*

I left Izuku at home with his friends and went to UA, there was a faculty meeting to discuss the LOV's movements and to talk about Izuku. I got there and went to the conference room where a U shaped table was set up with files at each chair and a huge mug of coffee at mine.

"Hi there Eraser.", Nezu said cheerily, "hey", everyone gasped. "Did Aizawa just greet someone!? And in the morning no less!", whispers broke out and I rolled my eyes. "I'm just in a good mood.", they all smiled and the meeting began.

"First how are we dealing with the LOV? They've broken through our security twice. Power Loader do you have any leads?", the hero shook his head, "no alarms have been tripped, no locks were broken, none of the traps were triggered and the footage has been tampered with, you can't see who etched that on the desk, a loop just plays again and again.", Nezu frowned.

"How did they bypass the security at USJ?", he asked. "We still don't know how they did that. We think Kurogiri's quirk has been modified to slip past all security undetected, with a quirk like that they could do terrible things.", Nezu nodded his head, "it's quite scary, we'll investigate that further now, Izuku. How is he doing Eraser?"

I sighed, "Yesterday at the commission, they told him they were going to forcefully take custody over him and he was going to become a spotlight hero to raise the standard of quirkless people. They said he'd have to move out of my house and change his name back to Midoriya", Nemuri and Zashi gasped, Nezu looked crestfallen. "He gave them what they deserved though. Izuku didn't go into detail but he was just....broken. He cried after that, all the emotion and stress built up over a weeks time, it's probably taking a toll on him."