Part 44

"Hi sweetie, did you miss your mommy?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong Izuku, cat got your tongue?", his mother laughed. Izuku just took in a deep breath and dug his nails into his palm before speaking. Truth be told, Izuku had expected this, to be contacted by his so called mother.

"Inko I don't want to speak to you ever again so please leave me alone.", he said with as much strength he could muster, "what did you call me Izuku? Can't you follow the fucking rules? It's been what, 4 years and you've already forgotten everything?!", she screamed.

He ran down the stairs as noiselessly as he could, being an ex-vigilante has it's perks because no sound was heard.

He saw his father going over some document on his laptop so he rushed over and put the phone on speaker then turned away. "And Izuku what have I told you about speaking without permission? How useless can you be, now I need to teach you everything again", the greenette made no further noise but he could basically feel her smirk through his phone, his breathing quickened and blood started drippingfrom his clenched palms.

Aizawa connected the dots almost immediately and picked up the phone, gesturing Izuku to go to his room and hurriedly nudged the cats in the same direction, he notified Nezu and once he heard the door close. He picked up the cellphone and brought it to his ear, taking it off speaker.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?", Aizawa asked while trying his best not to scream or break the phone. "Oh you're that dimwit who's pretending to be his father", she said, "answer the fucking question Inko.", he heard laughing from the other end. "Is it a sin for me to speak to my own son?", Aizawa grabbed the closest thing and crushed it, the TV remote was nothing but broken pieces of plastic and metal now.

"He's not your son anymore, you lost those rights when he turned 4, don't bloody act like you cared.", Aizawa could feel the blood rushing to his face but then he received a message from Nezu saying that he was tracing the call, he had no idea how the chimera could do that all the way over at UA but it worked in his favor so he didn't care, all he was instructed to do was to keep talking.

"Quite the sailors mouth you have, are you sure you're a good influence for my son?"

*Aizawa pov*

Does she want to fucking die?

"Listen Inko, Izuku is my son now. Mine. and if you so much as touch a hair on his head I will make you regret ever being born. You don't love him or care about him. So don't come here with that weak bullshit, he is trying to get past all the trauma you gave him, he is trying to forget the part of his life when you were in it, all you did was make him miserable."

"You never were and never will be his mother-"

"Shut up Eraserhead, that brat's finally worth something so it's about time he paid me back for taking care of him all those years"

"Taking care of him? Bullshit! Don't you mean Torturing him, Manipulating him, Pushing him to the brink of suicide", I want to kill her, I don't care if it's illegal, I want her dead. "You don't deserve him Inko, he's the best kid out there and all you did was fuck with his mind-"

"There it is with the cursing again Eraserhead-San, better watch it."

"Let me make this simple for you. I literally fucking made him, he's my property and I'd like it back. He should be glad I kept him alive for as long as I did, he was always a burden. With a quirk or not, I thought he'd always be a useless idiot who was worth nothing but it turns out I was wrong. He could finally be of use to me so I will be taking him, very soon and if you know what's fucking good for you, you'd stay the hell away from him, getting caught in the crossfire isn't something I'd recommend."

She hung up.

I looked at my laptop and saw a message from Nezu saying she called from a payphone in Kamino but when he checked the cameras in that area there seemed to be no one there, another dead end, how nice.

I sighed and realised Izuku was in his room. I ran up the stairs and knocked, opening the door to his room. He was no where to be seen and I panicked for a second thinking they already took him but I heard a small meow from the bathroom.

Izuku's room

(I apologise for the terrible handwriting and the terrible photo, I'm too lazy to take another one, and the terrible table cloth that my mom likes)

I walked in and found Izuku in the bathtub with a comforter and all the cats with him. Tear stains being removed by Emma's grooming and Steve warming up his neck, Albert snuggled up in his arms and Charlie looking at me over his mess of green curls, I wasn't gonna wake him up when he was sleeping so well at an obviously terrible time for him so I let him be.

I grabbed a pillow, a blanket, my own comforter and Charlie, then got comfortable on the floor, giving a kiss on Izuku's forehead before I did.

"G'night Izu"

----------------------------------‐----‐----------------------

Short and disgraceful once again! Yay!!!!!!!

Now that that's done, if any of you make fun of my handwriting I will throw something at you, I know it's bad and I don't need reminders so fuck you.

Sorry for the terrible and incredibly short chapter, I love you a little less than my future dog and that's a lot.

I updated early cus of GamingConsole so uh thank them for the chapter if you were looking forward to it, you probably weren't but thank them anyway cus- just thank them man, they made my week and I can't thank them enough.

Also heavy angst (and some fluff) coming up, so be warned.

Wow I really rambled, anyway thank you for reading! I hope you have a good day and if you don't then I'm here if you want to talk or something, just text me. Drink plenty of water and I know it's late but happy halloween!

Please try to be/stay happy